User Avatar Image

Who do you think should take care of....

posted by GREYxDUZxKRUSH on - last edited - Viewed by 616 users

Clem after S1 and why? 1. Kenny 2. Lily 3. Vernon 4. Molly 5. Christa/Omid 6. Clem herself 7. New cast member.

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mornai said: I don't think we need a maniacal motorbike riding psycho with a Clementine doll on his back...

I lol'ed at this so bad

• During episode 5, I told Christa and Omid that I wanted Kenny to take care of Clementine. He was my friend and it seemed like a good thing to do. I just wish that I could've told him that too. And then he sacrificed himself for Christa. Right now, I'd be okay if it was Christa and Omid or Molly.

• @o0HeaDShoT0o said: During episode 5, I told Christa and Omid that I wanted Kenny to take care of Clementine. He was my friend and it seemed like a good thing to do. I just wish that I could've told him that too. And then he sacrificed himself.

I did the same 1st play through. If lee could of told kenny that i wonder how much would of changed.

• The Black Knight should :D He has impenetrable armor! Not to mention a three-foot sword that can do long-distance attacks. Clem would be jusssssst fine ;) Oh and he is part dragon, so he'll live for centuries :P

All seriousness, should be Christa and Omid. I wanted Kenny to, but I just knew something was going to happen, and either way if he survives he'd still look after her like a godfather.

• In the game, I originally said I wanted Kenny to take care of her, but after he made his epic sacrifice jumping into that pit for Christa, I told her and Omid that they would be great for her.

• Lots of people like christa and omid. Wow i must be only one doesnt like them.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: Lots of people like christa and omid. Wow i must be only one doesnt like them.

It's not a matter of liking them (I found them abrasive), it's about who's most willing and able to take care of Clementine and give her the support structure a kid her age needs. Everybody else we meet just seemingly has a worse track record when it comes to keeping those they care about safe. Christa and Omid are literally the only choice on the list that didn't lose someone under their care.

• @Rommel49 said: It's not a matter of liking them (I found them abrasive), it's about who's most willing and able to take care of Clementine and give her the support structure a kid her age needs. Everybody else we meet just seemingly has a worse track record when it comes to keeping those they care about safe. Christa and Omid are literally the only choice on the list that didn't lose someone under their care.

Wrong... they lost a CAT

Poor Fluffy never stood a chance, what makes you think they will do better with Clementine:p

• @Riadon said: Wrong... they lost a CAT

Poor Fluffy never stood a chance, what makes you think they will do better with Clementine:p

Well... the cat could be alive :rolleyes:

Add Comment