User Avatar Image

I wonder if they will make Clementine talk to Lee in season 2

posted by Slothson on - last edited - Viewed by 631 users

We all know Telltale has taken a couple ideas that are part of the comic i.e when Lee and Clementine, like Glenn and Rick realize that they could walk through hoards of zombies without being mauled if they smear zombie blood on themselves. I wonder if in season 2 if Clementine talking to Lee would be another. Like Michonne did with her boyfriend and Rick with his Wife after they died. Maybe be a way for her, *and a few of us out there in denial* to have a moment to part with Lee.

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I doubt she could handle that. It would probably be like seeing her parents: She would freeze in terror upon spotting walker Lee, unable to move a muscle, then he would devour her.

• @Mornai said: I doubt she could handle that. It would probably be like seeing her parents: She would freeze in terror upon spotting walker Lee, unable to move a muscle, then he would devour her.

No, it wouldn't be zombie Lee. It'd be hallucination Lee. Like she imagines he is there to give her guidance and advice, to console her and help her through tough decisions. Kinda like a Reznov to Mason type-relationship in Black Ops - Black Ops 2. Her mind imagines him to deal with the pain his death caused. A 'projection' if you will.

I've thought about it before, but I never mentioned it. I think it'd be awesome if they could do that. It'd confuse many people if they could do it right. You could have "Lee" help Clementine make decisions, and help deal with things, give them a light atmosphere. That right as her decisions would be affected by your choices in season 1, it's basically Lee giving her the ideas/motivation. You might see her whispering to nothing, or going off on her own at times. You might attempt to figure out what is going on, and you will slowly get hints as to who or what she's been talking to.

And have a really freaky jumpscare/twist that as Clementine would be having an imaginary discussion with "Lee", the real Lee jumps out and attacks her as a walker(depending on your choices). Then you'll have to convince her Lee's dead and to finish him (she is the one with a weapon) and hearing kinda like a distorted "Lee" also try to help her. OR maybe to convince her otherwise, to join with him :P.

It could satisfy the purpose of having a death/living scene, or just a highly emotional one where Clementine finally accepts Lee's death and is able to overcome it. Maybe she'll still encounter his hallucination from time to time, but she is able to realize it's not really him. She'll also be able to get closer to the PC character.

• OBI WAN LEE. "I will be with you always"

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: OBI WAN LEE. "I will be with you always"

LMAO that isn't what I mean't :S. HAHAHAHAHA I can see Lee in robes now xD.

• If anything like that were to happen, I think she's hallucinate her parents before Lee. She only knew Lee for like 4 months, and while she did care for him, he didn't replace her feelings for her mom and dad. After all, it was the hope that she could reunite with her parents that caused her to sneak off with the stranger that caused the events of the finale

• @BlackBoxx said: If anything like that were to happen, I think she's hallucinate her parents before Lee. She only knew Lee for like 4 months, and while she did care for him, he didn't replace her feelings for her mom and dad. After all, it was the hope that she could reunite with her parents that caused her to sneak off with the stranger that caused the events of the finale

But in scary and sad moments she would rather talk to him, since he taught her how to use guns, and gave her advices, and so on...

• Yes!! i love that idea! we can make clem become a controlled Irene. and we have a choice to kick her out with someone else?

• So this "Halleecination" would kind of be the angel on her shoulder, providing guidance and advice?
    Perhaps she may even just have flashbacks to the guidance we gave her as Lee in Season 1?

• So you'd basically play as a ghost? I'm not sure how practical that would be.

• Alguno de aquí incluyendo a Telltalle ha visto un muerto fresquecito (no me refiero a uno atropellado sino en combate o en el momento del evento), la verdad no creo que ninguno (Yo estuve en las líneas cumpliendo mi deber y vi muchas cosas), es verdad ver un muerto produce alucinaciones se graba en la mente, pero no te paraliza, si fuera el caso de Clementine nunca se paralizo la prueba está en el inicio del juego hasta el final, ahora que se aparezca como fantasma o ángel no creen que es un poco fuera de lugar, Lee probablemente se desmayó o falleció por la pérdida de sangre por cortarle el brazo a menos que no se lo cortaran pero es otra historia, lo que puede ser real es que no confié en nadie, la abandonaron, nadie estuvo cuando necesitaba apoyo.
    Si aparece un personaje que tenga prácticamente la mentalidad de Lee sería más real incluso lo tomaría como figura Paterna una mezcla entre su Padre y Lee, porque sus Padres tal vez querían a la niña pero su no simpatizaban en gustos eso es bastante claro y Lee pretendía tenerle afecto, si integras un personaje con las características en la cual realmente la precia, sea un adulto o un adolecente, recupera su espíritu de lucha, su humanidad y lo más importante su felicidad.

Add Comment