User Avatar Image

Do you think Christa.....

posted by GREYxDUZxKRUSH on - last edited - Viewed by 279 users

Could of been infected by drinking after Lee in the attic in Episode 5? Could that be why they give you the choice to drink?

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mornai said: Maybe their saliva only infects you if it gets in your bloodstream.

    but didnt the governer passionatly kiss penny?

  • @aaron1290 said: but didnt the governer passionatly kiss penny?

    Maybe it only happens through direct contact with blood, then. Like an open wound(from a bite) :confused:

  • @Mornai said: Maybe it only happens through direct contact with blood, then. Like an open wound(from a bite) :confused:

    We need robert to help D:

  • @Mornai said: Maybe it only happens through direct contact with blood, then. Like an open wound(from a bite) :confused:

    But they also get a hell lot of walker blood in their faces (probably also in the eyes) in the show for example. On the talking dead Kirkman said, that they weren't looking on that type of things too exactly, and if that goes for blood - eyes contact then drinking outta the same bottle should not be too much of a problem too... I hope...

  • @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: Could of been infected by drinking after Lee in the attic in Episode 5? Could that be why they give you the choice to drink?

    No, zombie virus infected all survivors, and the bite is fatal because the teeth of the zombies has got dead cells (dead white blood cells and platelets form pus) and bacteria decay. If in real life dig a grave, get the skeleton and bone scratch yourself, then you will die of blood poisoning. Because man starts to die as soon as bacteria decay reach his brain. So Christa in security, because Lee was still alive when he drank, his spit was safe.

  • @ZeroShoot said: But they also get a hell lot of walker blood in their faces (probably also in the eyes) in the show for example. On the talking dead Kirkman said, that they weren't looking on that type of things too exactly, and if that goes for blood - eyes contact then drinking outta the same bottle should not be too much of a problem too... I hope...

    Well, the game is in a different universe than the show, so that example probably isn't applicable here.

    Even if you could get infected by the bottle, i think it would only work if Lee was already a fully-fledged walker. Maybe this virus or bacteria or whatever it is would be too weak to be be able to move to a different host if its current one is still resisting its effects.


    We need someone to drink after a zombie, pronto.

  • @Mornai said: Well, the game is in a different universe than the show, so that example probably isn't applicable here.

    Even if you could get infected by the bottle, i think it would only work if Lee was already a fully-fledged walker. Maybe this virus or bacteria or whatever it is would be too weak to be be able to move to a different host if its current one is still resisting its effects.


    We need someone to drink after a zombie, pronto.

    Yes, exactly. While Lee alive his organic (saliva, sweat, the cells of the skin, hair), are safe

  • @Mornai said: Well, the game is in a different universe than the show, so that example probably isn't applicable here.

    We need someone to drink after a zombie, pronto.

    If they'd start mixing up the very basic rules like how the infection with the fever works, not the infection itself, I'm talking about the deadly fever, since everyone has the zombie virus inside them, between the both universes, no one would understand shit anymore, so I think very basic things apply to both of the universes...

    Oh yeah, someone definitely has to do that, we need to know, pronto²!

  • @OzzieMonkey said: I had a similar thought about the drink, but that maybe having alcohol in his blood stream would make Lee's infection spread faster, so you're even more screwed if you drink it, idk. On the idea with Christa, drinking isn't supposed to be good during pregnancy, so if she's not endangering herself, she's definitely putting her unborn child at risk.

    Was it ever fully confirmed she was pregnant? I know it was hinted at a lot, but yeah you shouldn't be drinking pregnant. A messed up baby is only going to be even more problematic in TWD.

  • @fuzzyhook said: Was it ever fully confirmed she was pregnant? I know it was hinted at a lot, but yeah you shouldn't be drinking pregnant. A messed up baby is only going to be even more problematic in TWD.


    "Omid you have a busted leg, and you're walking for two."

Add Comment