User Avatar Image

Travis

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 377 users

To be fair, Travis DID seem to know what he was doing.
The way he was using his belt as a tourniquet was quick thinking.
Maybe he would have been useful had he not fallen and stumbled around like an idiot, or grabbed a gun while the barrel was pointed at his stomach.

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's also possible Mr. Parker told Travis to apply the tourniquet.

    To be honest, Travis might even be worse than Ben. Ben at least admitted he was pathetic at times. Travis is "MY DAD WAS SPECIAL FORCES!"

    Someone who pretends to know stuff and tries to be the hero might cause a lot of harm.

  • @marioluigi344 said: To be fair, Travis DID seem to know what he was doing.

    Yeah, he knew exactly how to use others for "assisted suicide"

  • Great, two stupid dipshits, with one being stupid enough to imagine his dad being special forces, would make HIM any smarter, because just any teenager can be special forces, there's no need for training or something... maybe we'd be dead by episode 3 allready!

    Good thing he died, end of story!

  • He obviously sacrificed himself to deter the Walkers long enough for the others to escape.
    That's how Special Forces roll.

  • @marioluigi344 said: To be fair, Travis DID seem to know what he was doing.
    The way he was using his belt as a tourniquet was quick thinking.
    Maybe he would have been useful had he not fallen and stumbled around like an idiot, or grabbed a gun while the barrel was pointed at his stomach.

    That seems to be contradictory; "he seemed to know what he was doing", "but he stumbled around like an idiot and grabbed a weapon that pointed in his direction".

  • I would of took Travis over Ben. Ben freezes during danger. At least Travis acted even if it was stupid and he might have a sense of duty cause of his dad being Special Forces. I mean he was gonna shoot his teacher so he would not suffer. Just a bad way to go about it. I do not think Ben could have done it. I will take brave and stupid over coward and stupid anyday.

  • @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: I would of took Travis over Ben. Ben freezes during danger. At least Travis acted even if it was stupid and he might have a sense of duty cause of his dad being Special Forces. I mean he was gonna shoot his teacher so he would not suffer. Just a bad way to go about it. I do not think Ben could have done it. I will take brave and stupid over coward and stupid anyday.

    I think Travis is just "stupid and stupid", there wasn't really any bravery. Ben at least turns and runs from the walkers in ep 4. Travis does not even attempt to run, does not attempt to fight, just lets himself get eaten. Ben shows more bravery than Travis by willing to accept total strangers' assistance, whereas Travis acted cowardly and tried to refuse Lee's help because they might be bandits.

  • if travis lived he might have killed/wanted clem out of the group because his dad was special forces

  • @Mornai said: I think Travis is just "stupid and stupid", there wasn't really any bravery. Ben at least turns and runs from the walkers in ep 4. Travis does not even attempt to run, does not attempt to fight, just lets himself get eaten. Ben shows more bravery than Travis by willing to accept total strangers' assistance, whereas Travis acted cowardly and tried to refuse Lee's help because they might be bandits.

    Travis tried to shoot band teacher in my game so.... and yea Ben ran alright leaving an 8 year old little girl in the street full of walkers . Fuck Ben's coward ass.

  • I remember seeing a thread like this maybe a month ago, about what would happen if we got Travis instead of Ben. My response:

    @CarScar said: Oh god, I can totally imagine how Travis would be...:

    Lee: "Hey Travis, I'm going to go for a run into the city with Kenny. Can you look after Clementine in the meantime?"
    Travis: "Damnit Lee, my dad was special forces. I shouldn't be left fucking babysitting, I should be going on the mission with you!"

    Kenny: "Lilly, I just don't think you're capable of being the leader anymo-"
    Lilly: "Fuck you Kenny! You think you have the right to lead our group after all the shit you pulled!"
    Travis: "You guys ever stop to think that I should be the leader? I have more experience then any of you, after all."

    Carley: "Ok, have a firm grasp on the gun and don't lock your elbo-"
    Travis: "Do you honestly believe I don't already know how to shoot a gun? God..."

    Kenny: "Okay Lee, you find us a way out of here. You're still the smartest fucker amongst us."
    Travis: "Hmpf, yeah right.."

    Lee: "Carley, we're going to make a run into the city. Going to see if we can break into the gun shop across the street from the pharmacy. What ammo does your gun use, so we can keep an eye out."
    Carley: "Oh, it uses 9mm bullets."
    Travis: "No, it's 12mm!"
    Carley: "No... it's definitely-"
    Travis: "I know what I'm talking about you idiot, my dad told me once."


    Can you imagine if we had a character like that in the game... Ewww.

Add Comment