User Avatar Image

Molly in season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 903 users

Here's a question that I don't think that has been asked yet until now; Do you want to see Molly in season 2 and be around longer or no?

As for me, I'm hoping that she returns and stays in the group longer than just one episode. True, she may not be much of a team player, but I think being around Lee and his group helped changed that (if Lee was sympathetic about her sister and she was saved at Crawford)

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • But....this is because i cant simply choose TarKus as her savior...it'd be too easy that way.
    a true ZA is supposed to teach us something, right??
    what would lil clem learn from the mighty Tarkus??

Great flips...thats what

• @McLuvn TWDG said: i'd trust my daughter to Molly or Michonne. they are the best equipped/prepared for survival and could best teach these lessons to our Clem.

I doubt Molly would be capable of protecting Clementine initially. She's a lone wolf, and states that she always does better on her own. Pretty much the main thing she ever needs to do to survive is scale buildings, and Clem can't do that. Even if Molly could teach her how, her body simply isn't capable of some of the moves Molly probably does on a daily basis. She's good at melee with her ice tool, but not perfect as she is very quickly overwhelmed in a matter of seconds. She focuses on avoiding them rather than fighting them, after all. As for guns, she could be a horrible shot for all we know, though Clem could possibly help her with that.

Molly would be forced to abandon the one thing she uses to survive(her parkour stuff) so Clem could keep up, and they would probably both be at a high risk of death because of that.

• @Mornai said: I doubt Molly would be capable of protecting Clementine initially. She's a lone wolf, and states that she always does better on her own. Pretty much the main thing she ever needs to do to survive is scale buildings, and Clem can't do that. Even if Molly could teach her how, her body simply isn't capable of some of the moves Molly probably does on a daily basis. She's good at melee with her ice tool, but not perfect as she is very quickly overwhelmed in a matter of seconds. She focuses on avoiding them rather than fighting them, after all. As for guns, she could be a horrible shot for all we know, though Clem could possibly help her with that.

Molly would be forced to abandon the one thing she uses to survive(her parkour stuff) so Clem could keep up, and they would probably both be at a high risk of death because of that.

Molly could put Clem in a backpack like Yoda and Luke in episode V

• @McLuvn TWDG said: But....this is because i cant simply choose TarKus as her savior...it'd be too easy that way.
    a true ZA is supposed to teach us something, right??
    what would lil clem learn from the mighty Tarkus??

Great flips...thats what

Tarkus would probably clip her in a backswing. By clip I mean disembowel, of course.

A godly hero such as Tarkus with such a large, impressive weapon is, unfortunately, not the ideal guardian for a little girl. Plus, Tarkus is too busy flipping golems to bother with zombies, who could not begin to penetrate his indestructible shell.

• @anonymau5 said: Wait, what? What game did you play? In my game Omid was jovial, and flippant. Not dumb nor worthless.

Well he is small. Anyone telling stupid jokes when everyone is about to die. Could be using that time to fix problems. That is well dumb. Worthless as in he brings nothing to the table for survival. Most of the time he is a burden and liability. I believe letting Omid and Christa on the train was the downfall of the group. Things would not of played out the same if we were not draggin him around and waiting on him to be mobile enough to move. The group would not have had to slow down and probably got out before the herd got there. Stranger would of had less of a chance to get Clem.

• It would be cool if Molly showed up for one episode. She sees Clemintine and smiles for the first time in months. Asks about Lee. Then questions Clemintine on whether or not shes been taken care of well. Then she leaves us with a "if anything happens to that little girl ill kill you. (This only works if we are indeed in charge of Clemintine again in S2.)

• What do you think the chances are that Molly would be at Tavia's camp?

• Molly was one of my least favorite characters the 1st season.

• If she does make a return I hope they scale down (no pun intended) her 'Resident Evil-esque' wall climbing abilities. Beyond that I'm fine with her stay or going for Season 2.

Add Comment