User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 183.8K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Got a professional-grade howl's moving castle sophie costume for the cost of shipping from canada. yisss

• My Facebook friends need to add a very basic litmus test to decide if they are going to share something on their walls.

If a quote is attributed to Obama, and it seems like he's saying something that makes him out to be a cartoonish supervillain

OR

If a quote is attributed to HITLER

It is PROBABLY NOT something that was actually said, and though the accompanying text may say it is "VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SHARE THIS!!!!!", it's generally not a message that is worth even half the punctuation it comes bundled with.

• Man... I love coffee... and Meshuggah. What a band!

• @Rather Dashing said:
    If a quote is attributed to HITLER

Well, depends what it is. I mean, it probably wouldn't be a great idea to quote Hitler from a political stand point, but he was a pretty smart guy. Especially in the field of economics.

Seriously though. I have a couple friends that spew and share all that garbage too. Shit from him and Chavez to the hit squads and cover ups. Really? It doesn't take a genius... or even a mediocre amount of brain power to figure out that shit that would've made the front page of a Canadian newspaper... never really happened.

Has he fucked up? Probably. Is he the greatest president ever? Probably not. But, Jesus Christ people. Use some thought before posting such nonsense.

• Why is there a need for a pope? ... Isn't it about time we cancel the whole thing?

• @JordyLicht said: Why is there a need for a pope? ... Isn't it about time we cancel the whole thing?

They already thought that once. That's why we have Protestants.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Vainamoinen said: Not on topic: I desperately want one of Kim Jung Gi's Sketchbooks, either 2007 or 2011.

Totally can't afford it. :eek: :( :mad:

Just ordered nonetheless ... B O T H .. oh my God, someone stop me. :eek:

See ya's in the last item you purchased thread.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Giant Tope said: Got a professional-grade howl's moving castle sophie costume for the cost of shipping from canada. yisss

What. Where. How. Need. Explain.

• y1JNEt1.jpg

My friend who is a professional costume seamstress was clearing out her closet and she was gonna throw out a bunch of outfits that people either never picked up or got tired of wearing.

This discussion has been closed.