User Avatar Image

Season "extra" discussion, speculation & news

posted by Araron on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

New Up at Noon is up guys with Gary Whitta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsiavaPiZjQ .

Apparently,we will have more info on the SXSW GEEK stage,but we might also get something between Season 1 and 2,to ease (or worsen) our Season 2 wait.DLC maybe?

So whats your though on all of this? :)

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @-Anna- said: Gosh I hope you play as a walker, dragging yourself from location x to season 2's location y.

(And when season 2 begins, you're the first death. :P )

hilarious Anna

• Has anybody else heard anything about the extra content that ttg is bringing out before season 2. I have read a couple of articles online but with no confirmation, the main one being from IGN???

• @stanton21 said: Has anybody else heard anything about the extra content that ttg is bringing out before season 2. I have read a couple of articles online but with no confirmation, the main one being from IGN???

When they said season 2 would be out in the fall they also mentioned when questioned on extra content that "We'll probably have something to announce fairly soon about what we're going to do" and that "it'll be different".

All we have at the moment i think. Dying to know more.

• maybe it would be beatrices story XD i REALLY 100% want to hear about beatrice.

• With season 2 coming soon this year the bonus content if it really is coming must just be round the corner right?

• @stanton21 said: With season 2 coming soon this year the bonus content if it really is coming must just be round the corner right?

That's what I'm thinking/hoping. We've still got time, but it does seem weird there's no info at all on even the bonus content, with season 2 aiming for this fall.

• next two or three months for the bonus i'd say..

since season 1 averaged 6 to 8 weeks per episode...

and we assume they're using the same engine and 'gameplay'...hopefully improved it too :P

• @stanton21 said: With season 2 coming soon this year the bonus content if it really is coming must just be round the corner right?

Should be. :) That would be awesome though.

• Personally I don't think they should make the bonus episode on looting the army base. Although it would be kind of cool, slotting it into the existing story could be awkward. I don't want to replay episode 2 thinking "You know, everyone seems calm considering so and so died or happened" and "Why isn't Mark more upset over seeing his friends die. I think the strangers story is more plausible and could be quite good as it would help us see how a good man becomes insane. That would be interesting.

But what I think would be a really cool idea would be Ben's story. We could play as Ben, a fellow student or even Mr Parker or a different teacher with the task of protecting his class and having to watch each of them die. It could be interesting as it deals with a whole new age group and background. Or it could be a terrible idea. Honestly I would happily pay for "Poker night at the motel" DLC.

• @Wrighty said: Or it could be a terrible idea. Honestly I would happily pay for "Poker night at the motel" DLC.

This! Playing cards and sharing a few beers with the gang would make for one hell of a breather episode!

Add Comment