User Avatar Image

Where is my happy Ending?

posted by Clemmy1 on - last edited - Viewed by 512 users

hi everyone:) Like the title says,do you think even if it was possible or extremely difficult to accomplish, Telltale should of left a possibility even if it's ever so slim to achieve 'you're' own ending? should the players choice of being a mean Lee and letting others meet with their own demise just so you could protect Clem and yourself have greater effect? also ive seen other threads about playing as Ben or Lily as the new player for season 2? why would you choose to play as Ben? he run off when Clem was surrounded in Savanah and Lee asked him to save her,and Lily although badass wouldn't be a right choice,heres my question because i can't see how this wouldn't work and with the fan support...DID LEE ACTUALLY DIE AT THE END WHEN CLEM LEAVES OR JUST PASS OUT AGAIN(if you choose not to have her blow your brains out? what if? Lee wakes up,tied to the radiator,one arm gone,realises hes still alive and sets about finding clem all over again,tracking her down,meeting new groups,heading into the countryside,this could be great:)

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zeruis said: Clem's not going anywhere, dude. Neither is Carl.

I so hope that in the first five minutes of the next episode Clem dies. Just so that I can laugh at people like you. Always be prepared for characters to die. Always.

Although that would be terrible pacing. High shock value but terrible story telling.

• I don't care about anyone else, but if Clementine dies, I stop playing. Simple as that.

• @DreadMagus said: And now you jinxed it.

Way to fail. :p

lol yes. Yes he did. You do realize not many people like Carl of the series? They could EASILY kill him off. I'd be surprised if they didn't. And TWD always kills off your favorites. The only reason Rick hasn't died is because he is the central figure of the comic/show, and it's always a risk to do that. Telltale probably decided to kill Lee from the get-go because they didn't know it'd get so popular.

• @anonymau5 said: I so hope that in the first five minutes of the next episode Clem dies. Just so that I can laugh at people like you. Always be prepared for characters to die. Always.

Although that would be terrible pacing. High shock value but terrible story telling.

Anddddd, then you can watch the game fail if that happens.

It's not going to happen. At least not that early, though I doubt they kill her off at all in season 2.

• It was a fairly happy ending that Clem is Alive, Christa and Omid are Alive, Lilly may be alive, Vernon and the Cancer Survivors are alive on a boat.
    Anyone surviving at all is a happy ending...

• @Hudomonkey said: It was a fairly happy ending that Clem is Alive, Christa and Omid are Alive, Lilly may be alive, Vernon and the Cancer Survivors are alive on a boat.
    Anyone surviving at all is a happy ending...

I think a lot of fans won't play it IF Clementine dies even though future games could continue her story,what would be the point of all the stuff that has gone before and i think she is in the same mold now as someone like a Daryl Dixon character where the fan base make the case for the character being too strong to kill off.

• Te soy honesto nada se puede hacer.
    Dieron ese final y se acabó esa parte no puedes retroceder al menos no en The walking Dead si lo haces justificas tus errores, como tuyos como de los escritores, es muy mala idea puede causar problemas dentro del área de trabajo, como sea la probabilidad es una en un millón, lo saben, vuelvo a lo mismo crear personajes que te sientas familiarizado escoger la mejor opción mantenerte a salvo de zombis, dejar de pelear con humanos revives el género, muchos se quejan incluso aquí los colegas que se perdió la línea, ahora si buscas mapas de la zona es turística a donde fue Clementine mas adelante esta la zona de bodegas del ferrocarril, si el personaje nuevo sabe de motores de combustión interna 2 y 4 tiempos y tipo D, tienes mucho material donde puedes crear una nueva y total historia y dejar de caer en lo mismo ( 2 y 4 t y tipo D es igual (2T motos y lanchas), (4T autos y camionetas) y (TD camiones, grúas, trenes) si sabes de motocicletas sabes de camiones aunque usted no lo crea.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm honest nothing can be done.
    They gave this end and that's the part you can not go back at least not in the walking dead if you do you justify your mistakes, like yours as writers, is very bad idea can cause problems within the work area, as the likelihood is one in a million, you know, I go back to the same create characters that feel familiar choose the best one to stay safe from zombies, stop fighting with humans revives the genre, many complain even colleagues here who missed the line, now you're maps of the area where he was Clementine tour later this area wineries railroad, if the new character known internal combustion engine 2 and 4 stroke and type D, you have plenty of material to create a new and Total history and stop falling into the same (2 and 4 is equal ty type D (2T scooters and motorboats), (4T cars and trucks) and (TD trucks, cranes, trains) for motorcycles know if you know but you do not truck it creates.

• I have a feeling that in the very last episode of the series will be her end, I hope not, but I can just sense it :/

Add Comment