89 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mark. He helped out a lot and I felt like he was in it for other people as well as himself, probably the closest thing to a friend Lee had, as a pose to Kenny who was more of an 'ally'.

• Kenny man! He's my Lee's bro and will always be number... well... two, after Clementine :D

• Personally... Carley.

Her character development grew on me as well as her and Lee's fondness that was growing until Lily shot her. I remember replaying the scene about five times just to see if I could make it so it didn't end out with her being shot.

Cryface:(

• Yay Carley! :D I wish she survived long enough to have a proper relationship with Lee.. That would have made a interesting storyline

Really Ben is 3rd???? :eek:.. He was a douche imo but at least Kenny is beating him! :)

• @PinkxAngel said: Really Ben is 3rd???? :eek:.. He was a douche imo but at least Kenny is beating him! :)

Maybe some players really, really hate humanity and want Ben to help the walkers finish the job.

Him and Larry are my least favourite characters in the group, and I'd rate Ben at the very bottom.

• I'd say Carley, cuz Lee and Carley could've had a relationship :') And then maybe Clem would have never went with Stranger

• Gotta be Mark. He died far too early.

• @Mark$man said: I'd say Carley, cuz Lee and Carley could've had a relationship :') And then maybe Clem would have never went with Stranger

Same. 1st play thought I can build Clem a new family. Boy was I wrong.

• [quote=the fallen;771492]thats just not the point of the thread, its about picking one character you wished had made it, in true walking dead fashion your decision doesn't change the overall plot :p, just say that if you save duck then kat and kenny get eaten by walkers.

That said trying to find a good chain of events might be more fun.

How about if you stop bens teacher falling into the bear trap, ben never joins the group so he never tells them the bite doesn't make you turn, therefore kenny has no reason to kill larry in the meat locker so lilly never flies of the handle and never kills carley, while fact ben never deals with the bandits means duck is never bitten, kat never kills herself and kenny doesn't lose the will to live, finally with carley/katjaa still around to mother clem she never trusts the stranger and never gets kidnapped, so lee isn't bitten.

Instant happy ending, beat that.[/quote]

winning!

• [quote=double_u;772830]maybe some players really, really hate humanity and want ben to help the walkers finish the job.

Him and larry are my least favourite characters in the group, and i'd rate ben at the very bottom.[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha

Add Comment