User Avatar Image

I Blame Kat,

posted by Shrewsbury Survivor on - last edited - Viewed by 701 users

If she didnt kill herself she would of been there to stop.Clem running off and Lee getting bit.
Look at Kenny he is trying. Clem. Everyone has baggage but she selfishly killed herself destroying Kennys last bit of humanity and dooming Lee.

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It"s telltales fault for making those deaths real. Fuck all ya"ll at telltale. :( i wanted lee to live

• I blame the military for not being able to put up a semblance of a fight against shambling corpses.

• @Mikejames said: I blame the military for not being able to put up a semblance of a fight against shambling corpses.

When you look at all of the details it's obvious that they're a bigger threat than any organized forces can handle, no matter their size. Don't just think of how they're slow and stupid, think of how they don't suffer pain and can increase their numbers one hundred thousand fold without even trying. Combined with the fact that they can easily get into any fortified location on Earth, no military is going to stop them without extreme effort, no matter how many guns they have.

The only somewhat effective option is to just nuke the planet, but that still won't get rid of them.

• Why not blame Ben then? He got Duck bitten. Or Lily for putting Ben on watch. Or Lily for not watchin the supplies. Come to think WTF is Lily doing while all this is going on?

• @Mornai said: When you look at all of the details it's obvious that they're a bigger threat than any organized forces can handle, no matter their size. Don't just think of how they're slow and stupid, think of how they don't suffer pain and can increase their numbers one hundred thousand fold without even trying. Combined with the fact that they can easily get into any fortified location on Earth, no military is going to stop them without extreme effort, no matter how many guns they have.

Unless the military was specifically targeted on the onset, we're talking about thousands of soldiers with body armor and automatic weaponry, where the most we ever see is a few jeeps and a crashed helicopter.
    If a group of civilians can find ways to fight walkers using shoddy melee weapons and makeshift barricades I suppose I have a hard time picturing a potential assembly of carpet bombings and armored vehicles with following fuel reserves totally failing in the first few months.

Of course the story wouldn't be interesting if the military handled things, so best to leave it to the suspension of disbelief.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: Why not blame Ben then? He got Duck bitten. Or Lily for putting Ben on watch. Or Lily for not watchin the supplies. Come to think WTF is Lily doing while all this is going on?

She was too busy talkin to larry.

• It's Robert Kirkman's fault for inventing TWD. Although I'm glad he did invent it, though.

• @Mornai said: I would. She is married to Kenny, she knows him better than anyone and knows that he can't handle losing both her and Duck, yet she still forces him to suffer through it.

Family is the only thing that ever mattered to Kenny and Katjaa knew that. She takes away the only thing he lived for.

I suppose i can understand not wanting to struggle anymore, but don't do it when people - your family - are depending on you, especially when you are the only thing that keeps them going.

I'm with Kenny, i forgive her but it doesn't make it any less wrong.

Losing a child is the worst possible experience a human could ever go through. No one, and I repeat no one, should have to experience that pain. And in that moment, when she's standing over her dying son's body, I don't blame her for taking her life. She probably wasn't thinking rationally, wasn't thinking of what pain it might cause Kenny. It was a rash decision, although I don't necessarily blame her for succumbing to that pain. Most people probably wouldn't be able to keep going.

• I blame Zombies..Many times in this game,I just wanted to kill all of em'..Lucky,that I got to (almost) do it in EP 5 :)

• @CarScar said: Losing a child is the worst possible experience a human could ever go through. No one, and I repeat no one, should have to experience that pain. And in that moment, when she's standing over her dying son's body, I don't blame her for taking her life. She probably wasn't thinking rationally, wasn't thinking of what pain it might cause Kenny. It was a rash decision, although I don't necessarily blame her for succumbing to that pain. Most people probably wouldn't be able to keep going.

I understand too, though i think it is even worse to lose not only your child, but your lover as well. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy...

When i saw the shot of Kenny in the attic during the trailer for episode 4, i thought he was going to kill himself there. Strong man.

Add Comment