User Avatar Image

Who do you think should take care of....

posted by GREYxDUZxKRUSH on - last edited - Viewed by 619 users

Clem after S1 and why? 1. Kenny 2. Lily 3. Vernon 4. Molly 5. Christa/Omid 6. Clem herself 7. New cast member.

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mornai said: He probably didn't go down because of his busted leg. If he jumped down to boost her up, he knows she would refuse to leave without him, and they would both probably die.

    I understand that but Im jumpin without to much thought. It is my girl and my unborn child. Nuff said. What if Kenny was not a good guy and willing to risk it. Can never truly know what someone else is gonna do but I know what would do. If it was Clem in that hole. I bet Lee would be down in seconds even if Clem refused. Do not see it from Omid. If it was me my girl refuse all she wanted as im pushin her ass to safety. Busted leg or one arm im jumpin in.

  • He didnt know if they couldn't get her up, but omid is smart. He knew if he jumped down, he wasn't coming up. Kenny jumped down before he really had a chance to do it himself.

  • @ZeroShoot said: Daryl Dixon (joke, but he could do it...)

    "Little Asskicker Senior"

  • I hope Kenny comes back to protect Clem. No one alive knows Clem longer than Ken. Plus I think he would die for her. He might be the only cast member left I trust.

  • @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: I hope Kenny comes back to protect Clem. No one alive knows Clem longer than Ken. Plus I think he would die for her. He might be the only cast member left I trust.


    Kenny would leave Clementine in the hands of a possible pedophile simply because of a grudge towards Lee. I wouldn't trust Clementine with him, I'd much prefer Omid and Christa.

  • @CarScar said: Kenny would leave Clementine in the hands of a possible pedophile simply because of a grudge towards Lee. I wouldn't trust Clementine with him, I'd much prefer Omid and Christa.

    It depends on your relationship with him up to that point. It's not that he would leave her with a stranger, just that he doesn't want to risk his life for someone who won't risk theirs for his. I suppose that's equally as bad, though.

    I preferred Omid & Christa as well initially, but it really angered me when they act as if they're entitled to have her just because they're a couple(and have a baby coming). I never liked Christa's attitude to begin with, I'd rather leave her with Omid but i know they'll never separate.

  • @Mornai said: It depends on your relationship with him up to that point. It's not that he would leave her with a stranger, just that he doesn't want to risk his life for someone who won't risk theirs for his. I suppose that's equally as bad, though.


    Nah dude, I'd understand if he didn't want to risk his life for Lee but it isn't for Lee, it's for a little nine year old girl and a completely different individual.

    I preferred Omid & Christa as well initially, but it really angered me when they act as if they're entitled to have her just because they're a couple(and have a baby coming). I never liked Christa's attitude to begin with, I'd rather leave her with Omid but i know they'll never separate.


    I don't know about you but I really liked Christa in episode five. Very hopeful, very optimistic. I agree with her plans, being cautious around groups and avoiding big cities. The fact that she was so motherly and worried about Clementine's safety right when she first met her further enforces the notion that she'd make a great mother, in my opinion.

    Omid goes without question, he'd be like the best dad ever haha.

  • @CarScar said: I don't know about you but I really liked Christa in episode five. Very hopeful, very optimistic. I agree with her plans, being cautious around groups and avoiding big cities. The fact that she was so motherly and worried about Clementine's safety right when she first met her further enforces the notion that she'd make a great mother, in my opinion.

    Omid goes without question, he'd be like the best dad ever haha.

    Well, she always shot Omid down whenever he tried to lighten the mood with a joke.
    Christa: "We need solutions, not stupid jokes!"
    Omid:"Well, at least it doesn't look like a death trap."
    Christa:'*evil glare at Omid*

    I think her plans and survivalist styles are great as well, but she could stand to be a little nicer when teaching us about them. It also doesn't seem like she trusts us since she won't tell us she's pregnant. I can understand it since we've only known them for a day or so, but if you're willing to risk your lives with us can't you at least be honest too?

  • @Mornai said: Well, she always shot Omid down whenever he tried to lighten the mood with a joke.
    Christa: "We need solutions, not stupid jokes!"
    Omid:"Well, at least it doesn't look like a death trap."
    Christa:'*evil glare at Omid*

    I think her plans and survivalist styles are great as well, but she could stand to be a little nicer when teaching us about them. It also doesn't seem like she trusts us since she won't tell us she's pregnant. I can understand it since we've only known them for a day or so, but if you're willing to risk your lives with us can't you at least be honest too?

    I really think the pregnancy thing was some kind of writing mishap, episode five felt like their were sizable chunks missing from it and Lee saying she was walking for two always made me feel like there was a conversation that got lost in the shuffle somewhere.

    I really liked Christa though, her being kinda frigid when you first meet her seems like a really natural response to someone meeting a bunch of strange people, especially considering she said she didn't plan on sticking around for long. Usually what she suggests makes sense and all though she was stern she wasn't unreasonable.

    If she wasn't so against groups she'd make a decent leader. I noticed if you pick silence or don't do anything during a lot of episode five it's usually Christa who takes Lee's place when she's around.

  • @CarScar said: Kenny would leave Clementine in the hands of a possible pedophile simply because of a grudge towards Lee. I wouldn't trust Clementine with him, I'd much prefer Omid and Christa.


    Yea well Christa is gonna die cause she is pregnant in the ZA. Omid is dead without Christa so now Clem is alone again or dead. They cannot make it alone anymore thats why they joined Lee's group. Clem with them. I hope not. And what grudge?

Add Comment