User Avatar Image

TV Show - Potential Spoiler about Merle

posted by Rizefall on - last edited - Viewed by 453 users

Not even sure if this picture is fake cause it really looks like Merle. He's the only one who had that thing on his arm, it also looks like him. The one to the right looks like Daryl with his clothes.

208777_384118305019374_211798087_n.jpg

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zev_zev said: Fake!

Why?

How about this:

Merle_zpsdf3eb8c1.png

• Thanks for spoiling the TV show on a forum about the game. :)

• @CarScar said: Thanks for spoiling the TV show on a forum about the game. :)

Thanks for reading a "maybe spoiler" (as i was not sure if fake or not, that's what i wanna discuss) thread in the spoiler forum getting spoiled.

And again, i've seen people discuss the show here, the comic, telltale game and even the new Daryl game. How many of these should be on the forum? One maybe, how many of them ARE on the forum? All of them.

• @Rizefall said: Thanks for reading a "maybe spoiler" (as i was not sure if fake or not, that's what i wanna discuss) thread in the spoiler forum getting spoiled.

And again, i've seen people discuss the show here, the comic, telltale game and even the new Daryl game. How many of these should be on the forum? One maybe, how many of them ARE on the forum? All of them.

It's pretty obvious that isn't fake, it's a frickin' huge spoiler too. And now I am sad, fuck. The spoiler forum is actually just in regards to the game, no other spoilers are allowed. Albeit you put a warning, I didn't necessarily believe the spoiler would have been as huge as it was.

I'm just sad. :( I hope it's fake...

• @CarScar said: It's pretty obvious that isn't fake, it's a frickin' huge spoiler too. And now I am sad, fuck. The spoiler forum is actually just in regards to the game, no other spoilers are allowed. Albeit you put a warning, I didn't necessarily believe the spoiler would have been as huge as it was.

I'm just sad. :(

Again that's your problem. You took a risk in looking at the spoiler, and i wanted to share the news. First i put it in the wrong section and AGAIN, everyone does discuss all mediums of The Walking dead here.

Trust me, i'm sad as well when i found out. It sure looks like the truth but how will we know? Again it might just be Daryl hallucinating like he did in Season Two. That would make a very good twist and make the Season Finale even better i think.

EDIT: Sorry if sound like a douche, that's not what i want.

• @Rizefall said: Thanks for reading a "maybe spoiler" (as i was not sure if fake or not, that's what i wanna discuss) thread in the spoiler forum getting spoiled.

You can't stop people from posting the threads, that's just going to happen whether we like it or not, but that doesn't make it right. If you see a thousand people robbing a store does that mean you should do it too?

• @Mornai said: You can't stop people from posting the threads, that's just going to happen whether we like it or not, but that doesn't make it right. If you see a thousand people robbing a store does that mean you should do it too?

Comparing robbing a store with making a thread on a forum is a little far-fetched. Also, are you calling me a robber?

• @Mornai said: You can't stop people from posting the threads, that's just going to happen whether we like it or not, but that doesn't make it right. If you see a thousand people robbing a store does that mean you should do it too?

Hell yeah >3 I think I hear that "free" big screen calling my name. lmao :P

• OK, nipping this in the bud.

Nowhere does it say the spoiler section is for the game alone. It's just as easily applied to the TV show as well - which you'd think would be the case anyway, given that the show's running right now and there's nothing's happening with the game (yet).

OK, so Rizefall put this in the wrong section to start with - that's not a problem now. There's still a spoiler warning in the thread title, and you still chose to read it anyway.

You're in the spoiler section reading a thread that warns of possible spoilers. Case closed.

This discussion has been closed.