User Avatar Image

I Blame Kat,

posted by Shrewsbury Survivor on - last edited - Viewed by 542 users

If she didnt kill herself she would of been there to stop.Clem running off and Lee getting bit.
Look at Kenny he is trying. Clem. Everyone has baggage but she selfishly killed herself destroying Kennys last bit of humanity and dooming Lee.

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I blame Zombies..Many times in this game,I just wanted to kill all of em'..Lucky,that I got to (almost) do it in EP 5 :)

• @CarScar said: Losing a child is the worst possible experience a human could ever go through. No one, and I repeat no one, should have to experience that pain. And in that moment, when she's standing over her dying son's body, I don't blame her for taking her life. She probably wasn't thinking rationally, wasn't thinking of what pain it might cause Kenny. It was a rash decision, although I don't necessarily blame her for succumbing to that pain. Most people probably wouldn't be able to keep going.

I understand too, though i think it is even worse to lose not only your child, but your lover as well. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy...

When i saw the shot of Kenny in the attic during the trailer for episode 4, i thought he was going to kill himself there. Strong man.

• @CarScar said: Losing a child is the worst possible experience a human could ever go through. No one, and I repeat no one, should have to experience that pain. And in that moment, when she's standing over her dying son's body, I don't blame her for taking her life. She probably wasn't thinking rationally, wasn't thinking of what pain it might cause Kenny. It was a rash decision, although I don't necessarily blame her for succumbing to that pain. Most people probably wouldn't be able to keep going.

Yeah, Kenny knew this. That is why he forgave her. But it didnt make it less wrong. She still did a bad thing. She still gave her life, and left her husband alone... It was a shame... :/

• Katjaa pampered Duck too much, hell he's older than Clementine. They could've stopped treating him so much like a baby, and they should've taught them how to use guns and self-defense. Anyways, Katjaa had the right to commit suicide especially after her son's death. However, she didn't really think it through and I know she cares for Kenny as well, she just doesn't want to suffer anymore .__.

• Well, its all well and good talking about all the trouble that could have been averted if she was alive, and how selfish she is, but to be honest, she was just completely broken. She wasn't thinking of her family, or the group, all she wanted was it to end. It was the only thing going through her head, and when it comes to the point where you're in such a bad shape you overcome your own will to live, you're practically insane.

• how could she have stoped lee from geting bit

• @Mornai said: I would. She is married to Kenny, she knows him better than anyone and knows that he can't handle losing both her and Duck, yet she still forces him to suffer through it.

Family is the only thing that ever mattered to Kenny and Katjaa knew that. She takes away the only thing he lived for.

I suppose i can understand not wanting to struggle anymore, but don't do it when people - your family - are depending on you, especially when you are the only thing that keeps them going.

I'm with Kenny, i forgive her but it doesn't make it any less wrong.

I think she was completely disillusioned with the world and what it had turned people into. She was horrified by what Kenny did to Larry, we hear from Kenny in episode 5 how she criticised the way he treated people as well. I see a probable case of "he's not the man i married anymore",

I actually think it was about more than just Duck, i recall asking her if she thought i had done the right thing by leaving Lilly after she killed Carley (which definitely didn't help) and was actually quite surprised by the categorical "yes she had to be left" answer, given her nature she more than anyone i had expected to take a sympathetic view of Lilly's mental state. We see her actually be a little cynical there which i think was a sign that she'd lost faith having seen the group turn on each other and her husband become a harsh man. Even before Duck is bitten if you tell her about Kenny killing Larry /Lee's past she is clearly downtrodden ("everything's changing"). I don't think she wanted any part in it anymore.

My impression was actually that the only reason she took as long to kill herself as she did was because of Duck, because she needed to be there for him. Once he was gone...

• Ben, Kenny, and Kat all say they would of left Lily. I do not think Kat is being cynical.

• ^Clem talked about locking her up forever xD

Add Comment