User Avatar Image

I wonder if they will make Clementine talk to Lee in season 2

posted by Slothson on - last edited - Viewed by 595 users

We all know Telltale has taken a couple ideas that are part of the comic i.e when Lee and Clementine, like Glenn and Rick realize that they could walk through hoards of zombies without being mauled if they smear zombie blood on themselves. I wonder if in season 2 if Clementine talking to Lee would be another. Like Michonne did with her boyfriend and Rick with his Wife after they died. Maybe be a way for her, *and a few of us out there in denial* to have a moment to part with Lee.

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I could see her talking to Lee on the radio, like she did with her parents. All imaginary pretend stuff. But I very much dislike the idea you posted. Too blatant rip off a completely different character...

• No one said it had to be the walkie from before. Could be a new one.

• @Mark$man said: Dude, that'd be super creepy. You as the PC watching Clem talk to you(basically) over the walkie talkie. I'd be like "uh, wut?"

Creepy is what I thought. Can you see the conversation between the group about Clem talking to Lee over the walkie. Even more so if she made choice after consulting the radio/Lee.

• @Mark$man said: Dude, that'd be super creepy. You as the PC watching Clem talk to you(basically) over the walkie talkie. I'd be like "uh, wut?"

PC: "Hey, Clementine! Who ya talking to?"
    Clem: "Just a friend"
    PC: "A friend? Well, where is this 'friend' you're talking to?"
    Clem: "Oh, don't worry about that, i killed him before he turned into a walker."
    PC: "O_O"

I wouldn't be as creeped out if she did that than if an adult did it, since she's only 9 and has an active imagination. Still eerie, though... I'd take the "slowly step backwards" dialogue option.

• @Mornai said: PC: "Hey, Clementine! Who ya talking to?"
    Clem: "Just a friend"
    PC: "A friend? Well, where is this 'friend' you're talking to?"
    Clem: "Oh, don't worry about that, i killed him before he turned into a walker."
    PC: "O_O"

I wouldn't be as creeped out if she did that than if an adult did it, since she's only 9 and has an active imagination. Still eerie, though... I'd take the "slowly step backwards" dialogue option.

LMFAO!!!

It made me remember the "I thought about dropping a hammer on your head" dialogue and Lee's face O_o "Hmm... that's nice." ROFL.

Either that or...

PC: "This friend... is he safe? Can we go looking for him? Where is he Clementine?"
    Clem: "He's where the walkers can't get him. He's safe there." *Trails off into space*
    PC: *Waiting* "..... well... where? Maybe we can go and get your friend? I'm sure it's safer here."
    Clem: "Lee can't go anywhere, it's best if we keep moving. He'll be okay..."
    PC: "Well... did you say Lee? I thought he was caring for you? And if he's safe, why can't he leave? The walkers? Does he need help?"
    Clem: "He's just handcuffed to a radiator. I wouldn't bother him. He always sleeps, and if not he only talks to me. He doesn't trust other people, but he wants me to stay safe."
    PC: *Started to back away when Clem said 'handcuffed' "O-okay Clem... I understand. I'll talk to your later okay sweetie? Tell Lee I said 'hi'..."

All that night PC is O.O

LMAO. Thank you for the laugh Mornai, Idk why but that made my day, thank you haha. And no, I think Clem doing it would creep me out more, just because it'd be basically her talking to another you. I'd be so freaked out by that lol. Like "Okay Clem... stay over there now... I'm sure Lee's a nice guy...". I'd love Clem to have visions and all of Lee, and kind of relive past situations, such as seeing past walkers that grabbed her/walkers grabbing her and "Lee" save her like before, kind of like "Lee" is still there, protecting Clem as always ^_^. Ghost/Obiwan Kenobi style :P

But through the walkie talkie? I'd be more scared she was talking to another stranger, and then hearing nothing on the other end but her talking to a "Lee" would just go "Well... that figures..." lol.

• BTW Clementines should talk to Lee. She loved him and she had to kill him or let him dead.

• also Lee make her learn how to live in this new life shes got live in, not her parents.

• It would actually be a very touching moment if the new PC were to come across one of Clem's drawings, and see a crude picture of Lee chained to the radiator.

• @Robert Morgan said: It would actually be a very touching moment if the new PC were to come across one of Clem's drawings, and see a crude picture of Lee chained to the radiator.

If by touching you mean mournfully tragic, then yes.

• @Mikejames said: If by touching you mean mournfully tragic, then yes.

A little bit of both, I'd say.

Add Comment