User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users

Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)

752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: I've got [a] Steam code for iBomber Attack, which I [don't] particularly want.

PM me if you want [it].

Reminder!

I've also got Unmechanical now, if anyone wants that.

• @Darth Marsden said: Reminder!

I've also got Unmechanical now, if anyone wants that.

Can I have it? Looks really cool!

• i have a Rome: Total War gold edition steam code i got free with PC gamer magazine, but i already own it on steam, so the first person that sends me a private message requesting the code can have it

Edit: its gone now

• Anyone want a copy of Serious Sam 3? Usual rules apply - PM me if you've got a post count over 50.
    Gone. That was quick. Someone must have really wanted it.

EDIT: I've also got Shad'O, which I just don't want. PM me if you've over 50 posts, yadda yadda yadda.

• OK. I've got Steam keys for the following:

- Dungeons: The Dark Lord
    - Eschalon: Book II
    - iBomber Defence Pacific
    - Men of War: Assault Squad
    - Planets Under Attack
    - Shad'O
    - Two Worlds II

Usual rules apply - if your post count's over 50, PM me if you want one of 'em.

• I have a DOTA 2 available for someone who's interested.
    Not my kind of game and I don't have the patience nor intelligence to get in this stuff.

If I don't respond fast enough on here, drop me a line on Steam. My accountname is jordylicht (surprise!)

• I got DotA 2 as a gift on Steam the other day and from looking at it it doesn't look like the sort of game I'm interested in, or if I did play it it would be for just 5 mins and never again. So if someone else would rather have it then let me know.

• OK. Here's the list of games I've got codes for.

Steam
    - Eschalon: Book II
    - Fieldrunners
    - iBomber Defence Pacific
    - Men of War: Assault Squad
    - Planets Under Attack
    - PuzzleBots
    - Snapshot
    - The Blackwell Bundle
    - The Blackwell Deception

The exception is the Blackwell games - you can have both the trilogy and the fourth game, but you'll have to ask really, REALLY nicely. I mean, like, SUPER nice and stuff. AND someone went and asked super nice like.

• Bump.

(Don't mind the things in brackets - it's so I remember which bundle had which game)

Desura
    - Cognition: Episode I - The Hangman (BiaB)

Steam
    - Eschalon: Book II (G-BMAn)
    - Fieldrunners (IR-T)
    - iBomber Defence Pacific (G-BMAn)
    - Men of War: Assault Squad (G-BMAn)
    - Planets Under Attack (G-BMAn)
    - PuzzleBots (G-WE)
    - Snapshot (IR-T)

Add Comment