User Avatar Image

Rate the Last Game You Finished

posted by DrRocketGenius on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users

Title says it all. Rate the last video game you completed.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - 9.5/10

835 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, yeah. Everything's better with dinosaurs.

• @Darth Marsden said: Well, yeah. Everything's better with dinosaurs.

Not Thomas Was Alone!

Thomas Was Alone 10/10
    I'll make it short: This game made me care for the character developement of several rectangles. Botanicula made me care for a stick but this game really takes the cake. Thank you Secret Santa.

• Ratchet and Clank a crack in time: I'm familiar to the R&C games but i never felt like buying a crack in time but i just finished and it was really good overral

Negatives only complaint is they didn't really improve the graphics from the previous game and the weapons (besides a few )weren't all that memorable.And some of the Ratchet puzzles were anoying

Positives It had the fun combat that i expected from Previous ratchet and clank games and also humor.Also the best Clank gameplay to this date was in this game I LOVED the clank Puzzles i wish they had a DLC with just Clank puzzles.

Veridict: 8/10 Ratchet and clank a crack in time didn't top Ratchet and clank 3 but I think the game lived up to my expectations and in the end it made wanna go play The first Ratchet and Clank again.

Edit: My brother just bought ratchet and clank all 4 one wich has co-op so we're gonna play it today :D

• @Tomi021 said: Edit: My brother just bought ratchet and clank all 4 one wich has co-op so we're gonna play it today :D

Make sure you give RyanNumber1Gamer a shout if you want an online partner :)

• Batman: Arkham City GOTY - 10/10 alone, 7/10 considering GFWL

Would have preferred not to have the ending spoilered by people on these forums, but it's still good. The DLC mission with Robin (Tim Drake) made me wish he was playable in the main campaign.

I liked this game much better than Red Dead Redemption. I suppose Batman is more likeable.

However, it gets a 7/10 because Games for Windows Live hid my savegame from me twice. After the second time, I figured out how to recover it.

Buy this on console if you can instead. The game is excellent, but GWFL sucks.

• Anodyne 8/10
    Great 2D 16 Bit adventure game that reminds me of Zelda a lot but in the end cannot compare. Only 4 weapons and the 4th one can only really be used to break the game after you finished it already (by breaking the level architecture).

The 3 other ones are brooms that either attack normal or wider or longer. You have to choose but it doesn't really matter in the end.

-1 point for a situation where I had to use the "return to dungeon entrance" feature in normal play because of sloppy level design.
    - 1 point for the bosses which all but one are fairly uninteresting and are meant to be (?) brute forced by wildly slapping them with your broom. The final boss is really great though. I'd love to have more of that in earlier bosses.

Play time: just the story is about 6 hours, double that if you want to collect everything.

• Doom 3 - 7/10

Pretty good, but the combat got very repetitive and got rather irritating. I liked to use the shotgun and I got very frustrated when sometimes one shot would instakill them and sometimes it'll take 3-4 shots.

But otherwise it's pretty good.

Add Comment