User Avatar Image

Twdsi vs twdttg

posted by amigosolitario on - last edited - Viewed by 659 users

the walking dead survival instinct or the walking dead telltalegames

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fair enough... there are probably people out there that loved E.T. for the Atari 2600, so whatever works.

• Clearly Survival Instinct is the winner here. It has cutting-edge graphics, compelling, thought-provoking storytelling, and state-of-the-art gameplay.

And what does Telltale's game have? A black guy. Disappointed_anim.gif I mean really.

• @aerial-ballet said: Clearly Survival Instinct is the winner here. It has cutting-edge graphics, compelling, thought-provoking storytelling, and state-of-the-art gameplay.

And what does Telltale's game have? A black guy. Disappointed_anim.gif I mean really.

Okay... It has no thought-provoking storytelling, you can make it through the entire game with enough gas, your knife, and Gatorade xD. The graphics were worse than Telltale's considering TWD game looked comic-like on purpose, Activision tried to make the game look good and failed. State-of-the-art gameplay!? It was all the same animation! What game were you playing man!?

I just can't believe you'd say all that considering you are on a thread for Telltale :O and I'm not even biased, I'm just saying how I see the game, and it was a 3 of 10 or less for TWDSI. Activision even voted on itself to try to increase their ratings. Pisses me off.

• @Mark$man said: Okay... It has no thought-provoking storytelling, you can make it through the entire game with enough gas, your knife, and Gatorade xD. The graphics were worse than Telltale's considering TWD game looked comic-like on purpose, Activision tried to make the game look good and failed. State-of-the-art gameplay!? It was all the same animation! What game were you playing man!?

I just can't believe you'd say all that considering you are on a thread for Telltale :O and I'm not even biased, I'm just saying how I see the game, and it was a 3 of 10 or less for TWDSI. Activision even voted on itself to try to increase their ratings. Pisses me off.

I think he was being sarcastic, lol.

• Indeed. Don't feed the trolls, it just makes them hungrier.

• @Darth Marsden said: Indeed. Don't feed the trolls, it just makes them hungrier.

which one is the troll, that was some of the most blatant sarcasm i have seen in text form

• Lol I didn't mean to be a troll, that was just a wtf moment, like it was snide sarcasm to me

• Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.

It was fairly obvious that aerial-ballet wasn't serious, and whether you realize it or not, responding to such a silly comment in a serious manner only gives them more to make fun of. That's all I meant.

• Shit, I'm sorry guys. I wasn't trying to be troll at all, I was just trying to make a lame joke. Obviously I love TTG and TWDG :)

I'll keep my crappy jokes to myself next time! :p

• @aerial-ballet said: Shit, I'm sorry guys. I wasn't trying to be troll at all, I was just trying to make a lame joke. Obviously I love TTG and TWDG :)

I'll keep my crappy jokes to myself next time! :p

Nah man, I just thought you were serious... lol. My bad.

Add Comment