User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 6.7K users

Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)

752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bump. See if you can spot what's changed.

Desura
    - Airport Control Simulator (DS)
    - Armada 2526 (DS)
    - Cognition: Episode I - The Hangman (BiaB)
    - The Journey Down: Episode I (IB)

Steam
    - Adam's Venture trilogy (BS)
    - Eschalon: Book II (G-BMAn)
    - Fieldrunners (IR-T)
    - iBomber Defence Pacific (G-BMAn)
    - Men of War: Assault Squad (G-BMAn)
    - Planets Under Attack (G-BMAn)
    - PuzzleBots (G-WE)
    - The Journey Down: Episode I (IB)

Usual rules apply - if your post count's over 50, PM me if you want one of 'em.

Also, don't worry about the things in brackets. It's just so I can tell which game's in which bundle.

• Why doesn't anyone want PuzzleBots? It's really a quite enjoyable game. I think it was the first Wadjet Eye Games game I played.

• @flesk said: Why doesn't anyone want PuzzleBots? It's really a quite enjoyable game. I think it was the first Wadjet Eye Games game I played.

Maybe we all own it already? I do. Oh Darths list is only one item I'd be interested in but I already got too much stuff for free from this thread. I don't want to become the new Ribs.:D

• Dude, if you want something, then go for it. I'd rather the codes go to someone who'd actually use them than just sit around doing diddly squat (which is totally what they're doing at the moment). Ask away!

• Update. See if you can spot what's changed.

Desura
    - Airport Control Simulator (DS)
    - Armada 2526 (DS)
    - Cognition: Episode I - The Hangman (BiaB)
    - Waking Mars (IGB)

GOG
    - Waking Mars (IGB)

Steam
    - Eschalon: Book II (G-BMAn)
    - Fieldrunners (IR-T)
    - iBomber Defence Pacific (G-BMAn)
    - Men of War: Assault Squad (G-BMAn)
    - Planets Under Attack (G-BMAn)

Usual rules apply - if your post count's over 50, PM me if you want one of 'em.

Again, don't worry about the things in brackets. It's just so I can tell which game's in which bundle.

• Easy: Waking Mars. (I'm only posting to save you the embarrassment of triple posting the next time you buy a bundle since noone seems interested in your keys.)

So you didnt get any of the gazillion current bundles which includes The Journey Down? Me neither since the rest seemed pretty awful. Except I've been thinking about getting that call center game.

• Actually, I've already given away a copy of The Journey Down. It went pretty quick, surprise surprise.

• Who wants some Steam vouchers?

I've got one for BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2 (25% off), three for Duke Nukem 3D (50% off) and one for Serious Sam 3:BFE (75% off).

PM me if you want one - they'll just sit in my inventory and go out of date otherwise.

Also, anyone want a copy of Chivalry: Medieval Warrior? I've got one in my inventory and I don't know why, but I don't want it, so first come, first served.

• @Darth Marsden said: Also, anyone want a copy of Chivalry: Medieval Warrior? I've got one in my inventory and I don't know why, but I don't want it, so first come, first served.

I'll take it!

• @Gman5852 said: I'll take it!

...and taken. Taken right up the arse.

Add Comment