User Avatar Image

Possibly Chet in Season 2?

posted by Desmodus87 on - last edited - Viewed by 324 users

I know this has probably been suggested before, and I know that the shadowy figures at the end of season 1 have been talked about plenty, but I just had a thought that maybe the short, heavier shadow is Chet.
This would only be possible for some players, and I know TTG is fond of throwing people off, so if he were a possible group member, they might show his shadow because he wouldn't show up in everyone's game. Hopefully that makes sense hehe.

What do you guys think?

Is Chet alive in your game, do you think he would end up wherever Clem ended up, and do you think he would be a valuable member of season 2's group?

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Desmodus87 said: I know this has probably been suggested before, and I know that the shadowy figures at the end of season 1 have been talked about plenty, but I just had a thought that maybe the short, heavier shadow is Chet.
    This would only be possible for some players, and I know TTG is fond of throwing people off, so if he were a possible group member, they might show his shadow because he wouldn't show up in everyone's game. Hopefully that makes sense hehe.

What do you guys think?

Is Chet alive in your game, do you think he would end up wherever Clem ended up, and do you think he would be a valuable member of season 2's group?

No offense but this would be just stupid. They should not bring in a character just for the sake of a familiar face. I mean Chet was a nobody who didnt advance the plot in the slightest. He is an uninteresting character who had two lines, leave him out please

• @J_Scheff said: No offense but this would be just stupid. They should not bring in a character just for the sake of a familiar face. I mean Chet was a nobody who didnt advance the plot in the slightest. He is an uninteresting character who had two lines, leave him out please

That is actually one of the reasons I suspect that they might.
    He's an preexisting character that has not been established. I would expect him to die one or two episodes in if they were to bring him into S2, as he is more of a point-a-to-point-b kind of guy.
    I just figured if there was a familiar face in S2, it wouldn't be one of the big characters. How boring if the two in the background really are Christa and Omid, and you meet up with Kenny by the end of the episode, and it's almost as if everything's okay again.
    In any case, it was just an idea, a speculation. :P

• Poor Chet never made it home for hot dish night :(

• @aerial-ballet said: Poor Chet never made it home for hot dish night :(

lol! He didn't in my playthrough, either. But he's alive and well (as far as we know?) in my hubby's playthrough.
    I can't wait to see how different season 2 is between us!

• User Avatar Image
    G.Ross Telltale Staff

Depends on whether it's hot dish night...

• It most certainly is not impossible :P lol
    It's impossible in a nighttime playthrough, but as far as I'm aware, he is still alive and well in players' games if they chose to go during the daytime.

• Perhaps for daytime time players, one of the figures would be Chet, and for those who escaped at night, one of the figures could be Officer Andre. The second figure might be the new PC. Anyway, if they go this route, this could be an interesting way to tie Clem in back to the old world of season 1 before Chet/Andre would inevitably get killed in a few episodes, since that's the way TTG would probably have to roll if they went with such a "crossroad" decision.

• Thank you! lol I couldn't for the life of me remember the officer's name! That has been nagging me this whole time lol.

I think it would be interesting, too, because it gives them time to expand the storyline. (They don't have to cram reuniting with living members from S1 into just 5 episodes.) Although I have a feeling I will be happy regardless of how they play it (with few exceptions).

• Minor characters for Main characters for the win!

That's a mouthful...

Add Comment