941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jennifer said: That would be really cool. I'd love to see some of my webcomic characters hanging around the Inventory. :D

And I would honestly be happy if one of the characters of my novel would appear at the Inventory.

I'm already calling it, if Telltale wants to add Diana Pierson as a playable character, I want Caxx to voice her.

Especially since nobody wants to play against Edgar Howard. He's got special pokerface reading skills that can totes be learned in real life by the way, no superpower. He's just exceptionally good at it.

• @Chyron8472 said: Might be worth keeping the surprise if it was a good surprise to have.

But it wouldn't be possible to know if a surprise is good or not until after the reveal. And the perception of it's perceived 'goodness' is just down to individual tastes anyway.

Anyway, it's harsh to say that it won't be good without on so little information such as seeing it all in action, never mind playing it.

It's always pays to go into anything with an open mind 'cos you might surprise yourself. If you go in with the preconceived notion that it sucks then that's probably the reaction you'll be stuck with for the most part.

From what has been touted about possible characters in this thing I have to say that I know very little about most of them but that doesn't stop me from entertaining the possibility that something fun can come out of it all.

• Keep in mind that the first Poker Night was a pretty decent piece of work. We didn't have that much dialogue, but what was there was superbly animated. I expect that same level of quality - and maybe even more! - for this second go around.

I can't wait to hear the breakdown on the character skill and aggression levels either like what was shared for the first game. That was some really fun information.

• Took a look at those images, and was very happy with what I saw.... Especially the bartender.

• So... mods... what are and aren't we allowed to talk about? Cuz I'd like to speculate about the cameo appearances.

• *blows party favour*

Surprise!

Well, at least it isn't an orgy game like this whole thing implies.

• Yeah, we should be real thankful.

:(

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Gibbeynator said: So... mods... what are and aren't we allowed to talk about? Cuz I'd like to speculate about the cameo appearances.

We're restricting talk about the two unannounced characters just in case there are people in this thread who are still playing the key party guessing game and don't want to be spoiled.

If you're one of those people, feel free to guess. :) But if you already know the remaining characters, don't post about it here without spoiler tags.

And since they've already been revealed, feel free to discuss Sam, Brock Samson, and Ash Williams completely spoiler free. :D

• Guys, if you think Brock isn't funny enough to be in this game, then clearly you haven't watched the show.

• Just another heads up - the story about the leaked images has spread to most major gaming news websites, including Kotaku (which I've pretty much abandoned since they switched to that awful Kinja system).

Most of them have been nice enough to place the actual images 'after the jump' or as tiny thumbnails that you can't make out unless you click them, but just be aware that this is making headlines.

Add Comment