User Avatar Image

Goddamn it telltale

posted by marioluigi344 on - last edited - Viewed by 228 users

WHY TELLTALE
WHY DO YOU ENJOY RIPPING MY HEART OUT OF MY STILL LIVING BODY AND STOMPING ON IT
WHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vk94OwfQ_4
I CAN'T STOP LISTENENING TO IT BUT I HATE IT
WHY
COMMENCE HALF HOUR OF CRYING AND WATCHING CUTE CAT VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Let's hope in the next game they won't have horrible things happen just to be sadistic. There's only so much unpleasantness a player can take before he throws down the control in disgust and watches a Weird Al Yankovic music video instead.

• Ssssshhhhh everything will be fine *hug*

btw. the theme "Goodbye" (played in the ending scene) does the same thing to me.
    You'll get over it, don't worry. Just. Don't. Listen. To. The. Song. You can do it!

• Oh god, I know those feels. I have had the full OST on loop for about two weeks now. The only break I got from thinking about the game was College, but now I have two weeks off for Easter. I don't think I can make it that long D:

• User Avatar Image
    marioluigi344 BANNED

@crispy01 said: Oh god, I know those feels. I have had the full OST on loop for about two weeks now. The only break I got from thinking about the game was College, but now I have two weeks off for Easter. I don't think I can make it that long D:

Man you get two weeks off? Lucky I only get 5 days...

• User Avatar Image
    marioluigi344 BANNED

@ZeroShoot said: Ssssshhhhh everything will be fine *hug*

btw. the theme "Goodbye" (played in the ending scene) does the same thing to me.
    You'll get over it, don't worry. Just. Don't. Listen. To. The. Song. You can do it!

Oh boy
    Don't make me think of the Goodbye theme now.

• @marioluigi344 said: Man you get two weeks off? Lucky I only get 5 days...

Perks of College mate.

• I got four, two of them the weekend... and dude whenever I have spare time I am either listening to TWD OST's or Alela Diane, watching walkthroughs, or being on the forums. This game seriously has me depressed and addicted lol.

• You guys don't want the sadistic stuff? Sure it punches you in the face a lot, and it doesn't exactly feel pleasant but that's what i love about this game for some reason!

• @Maximus123458 said: You guys don't want the sadistic stuff? Sure it punches you in the face a lot, and it doesn't exactly feel pleasant but that's what i love about this game for some reason!

Yeah I agree with that, and I think many people do too, it's what makes this game so special, it's why I can't stop thinking about it, talking about it, writing about it - the reason I joined these forums, and waiting for S2 like a kid for christmas or its birthday. I want the sadistic stuff, hell a happy ending would be lame, wouldn't it be? Though I just hope they won't cross the line between "saddism" and well... what's worse that that? *Insert word here* by killing off Clem...

@Maximus123458 said: and dude whenever I have spare time I am either listening to TWD OST's or Alela Diane, watching walkthroughs, or being on the forums. This game seriously has me depressed and addicted lol.

I know that stuff, got the OST on my phone.

Add Comment