User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 200K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Alcoremortis said: I saw it more as this was the first person that she had ever loved

That's the part that didn't work for me, so in the end she just seemed crazy (which she may well have been, but it didn't make me sympathetic to her character, and I think I was supposed to be). I guess I just didn't buy into it emotionally.

@Alcoremortis said: And her tears weren't acid. They were water, but remember, water melts her.

Ahhh that makes sense!

• @Alcoremortis said: Thank you for this very important information. I will now place this information in a folder marked "Secret" because everyone knows that is the best way of securing things.

For extra security, place it in a locked box with a big red button labeled, "WARNING: DO NOT PRESS."

• @Secret Fawful said: Okay, what the actual hell, Guru. First you refuse to look into Evil Dead/Army of Darkness ever, then you go and watch an Army of Darkness style Oz movie by the director of Evil Dead/Army of Darkness.

Excuse me while I just

nln.gif

Might I suggest that we kidnap him and "reeducate" him, clockwork Orange style! :D

• @puzzlebox said: That's the part that didn't work for me, so in the end she just seemed crazy (which she may well have been, but it didn't make me sympathetic to her character, and I think I was supposed to be). I guess I just didn't buy into it emotionally.

Ahhh that makes sense!

Eh. I buy into it. Sometimes girls get reaaaaaally clingy after sex.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@DAISHI said: Eh. I buy into it. Sometimes girls get reaaaaaally clingy after sex.

Sex doesn't exist in Disney movies! I'm sure that beneath their underthings they're all like Ken and Barbie dolls.

• Was just stuck in Anodyne for a few hours because I was blind... I hate when that happens.

This discussion has been closed.