User Avatar Image

Whos to say that **** is even dead?

posted by unklejabobo on - last edited - Viewed by 447 users

I know the game wants you to think hes dead and the developers have 1 "true" ending that they have to build off of. What if Lee was just bleeding out and was weak and passed out from loss of blood? Its possible he could regain consciousness and find a way out. The loss of blood would make his character appear weak and pale just like the bite would. He was also never bit or w.e. he claims but the walker scratched him with his teeth. I think him not being dead is a possibility for season 2.

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He passes out before he can cut his arm off, so that means the infection has already spread and is taking effect = too late. Even if he did die from blood loss, it doesn't matter because the infection was still there to finish him off otherwise.

I think scratches are just as deadly as bites, but I'm not sure. If it draws blood, you're done.

• I'm not too sure. In my opinion, it could go either way. I'm forced to weigh that Lee is dead. However, I think there is a chance he could be alive. You don't know that, Mornai, just saying. Lee could have passed out in the morgue and in the store for reasons other than the bite. I'm just not sure though.

• The guy has green-yellow-ish eyes, he's either dead by Clem's headshot, or a walker if she either left him, or missed the shot. There might be a slight chance, but TTG would need a damn well excuse for him being alive, and I don't see a chance for him to be, if anyone does, please let me know.

• It wouldnt be from a walker cause he was in a secure location. I mean zombies are a pretty far stretch of the imagination and theyre in the game. We can stretch our mind even further and Lee might live. I just cant see them having Clem be the main PC next season.

• The passing out and weakness can be explained away from Blood loss, shock from believing he is as good as dead and stress from Clem being kidnapped. Also, the weakness that takes him after the Hotel can could be from over exertion from the mad killing spree he goes on outside, and if he did catch something from the bite, the symptoms can caused by the body attempting to 'fight off' the disease, so it doesn't mean that it was killing him. In the end he could have passed out, giving the body time to get over the disease, shock and exhaustion he was suffering from, and hey presto! A living, breathing Lee! Thats one way they could explain Lee being alive, but he's probably just dead.

• Well... Lee could have suffered a concussion from that glass. It almost knocked him out the first time. Also, his eyes did look yellowish, but why was that? The makers of the game really can do whatever they want to Lee, it doesn't mean they were yellow due to turning. And in the game, the zombies have clear eyes.

Also, when he first faints, he hadn't really been sleeping since the motor inn, and he was dealing with much stress and exhaustion, as well as starvation and dehydration.

Then he can suffer from severe blood loss by the time of the store. Also, who really knows what he got in him from all that walker dust?

• Well, i hope that he's alive. He could just pass out from blood loss... Or be dreaming...

• @unklejabobo said: I know the game wants you to think hes dead and the developers have 1 "true" ending that they have to build off of. What if Lee was just bleeding out and was weak and passed out from loss of blood? Its possible he could regain consciousness and find a way out. The loss of blood would make his character appear weak and pale just like the bite would. He was also never bit or w.e. he claims but the walker scratched him with his teeth. I think him not being dead is a possibility for season 2.

Yeah no he's dead. Why in the world do you want to make the ending terrible people? Do you even know what Walking Dead is about? I'll give you a hint. No one being safe. Bites are fatal, and if for whatever reason you think otherwise, Clementime SHOT HIM for the most of the people.

He is dead, get over it. Quit trying to ruin a good ending and making a character be driven to the ground to the point of being unlikable.

• @Mark$man said: I'm not too sure. In my opinion, it could go either way. I'm forced to weigh that Lee is dead. However, I think there is a chance he could be alive. You don't know that, Mornai, just saying. Lee could have passed out in the morgue and in the store for reasons other than the bite. I'm just not sure though.

Well, what did he pass out from? Did he do a damsel-in-distress faint because the situation was so dire? :p

Add Comment