941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It seems to be the one in Borderlands 2, what with his eye being ripped out in the video you linked, and there being an eye in the bowl of keys. Also I don't find Claptrap annoying, then again I didn't find Jar Jar annoying. I have different things that annoy me.

Edit: If you have to complain about Claptrap you'd have to complain about Wheatley to, they both have similar personalities....oh my, GlaDos is gonna have a hayday XD

• You know that Claptrap is going to hit on GLaDOS. A lot.

And for the haters, I have no doubt that his playing AI will be very close to Strong Bad's.

• @Johro said: To be fair, his chosen competition was shit.

If they didn't take out Vaas, he probably would have lost to him...

• @spd12 said: You know that Claptrap is going to hit on GLaDOS. A lot.

And for the haters, I have no doubt that his playing AI will be very close to Strong Bad's.

My prediction is this:

Claptrap is the new Max, since they're both crazy and inattentive. A random, unpredictable playstyle.

Ash is the new Strong Bad, since they're both arrogant. Bluffs like crazy.

Brock is the new Heavy, since they're both huge killing machines. Bets big in order to throw you off the pot.

Sam is the new Tycho, since they're both (relative) straight men. Straightforward and conservative, folds when they can't win and bets when they can.

• @AmbiguousRes said: It seems to be the one in Borderlands 2, what with his eye being ripped out in the video you linked, and there being an eye in the bowl of keys. Also I don't find Claptrap annoying, then again I didn't find Jar Jar annoying. I have different things that annoy me.

Edit: If you have to complain about Claptrap you'd have to complain about Wheatley to, they both have similar personalities....oh my, GlaDos is gonna have a hayday XD

Sorry, now I kinda feel like a jerk for ragging on him so hard, then.
    And yeah, Wheatley is awesome.

• Weatley, GLados, the turrets. All of that made me cry by the end of Portal 2. I'm actually kind of teary eyed right now actually. I'ma go listen to the Sentry Opera, is midnight here, seems appropriate.

Edit: If they at all got that song into the new Poker Night I'ma buy that game day one, no questions asked

• I am so excited for this :runs around in circles:

• As a thought, they could 'not' be pranking us by this point. They'd be losing too much money. But there must be some joke or other they'll pull monday.

Edit: crfh, if Power Nap is your creation, along with CRFH, you has my thumbs up ^vvvv^

Edit 2: Powernap, now one of my favorite webcomics. Ever page has me laughing my arse off XD

• Nah, this and the Fables news aren't pranks. Back when there wasn't much attention and it was a smaller circle, yeah the tricks were good. Now, it would just be kind of an embarrassment if they did. Any announcement or news would spread and get more attention than any "ha, we got you" could control. Too many people paying attention these days. If they do anything, it would just be a little something contained within the website.

Add Comment