User Avatar Image

(TV SHOW) That was really sad to see and I almost cried...

posted by Phil_TWD on - last edited - Viewed by 706 users

It was a suicide mission Merle knew that, and so did we but it was so depressing to see him losing his finger and getting shot by the Governor (Philip), but the worst part was..

Seeing Merle as a walker and Daryl having to kill him. The two brothers.

vlcsnap2013032701h46m21.png

Despite what he did to Maggie and Glenn, it was under the influence of the orders that the governor gave him.

If someone I loved turned to a walker, I couldn't bring myself to put an end to it, it'd just be too much on myself.

P.S.: If Andrea had killed Philip when she had the chance none of this would have happened. He deserves to die for everyone that he's murdered.

It's Daryl's duty to kill the governor now for what he did to his brother!

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I can't comment too much on what we're doing, but rest assured we've discussed the issue of spoilers from the TV show and we'll let you know what we're going to do about it shortly.

• @BenIsKindaCool said:
    And I FUCKING hate Andrea,that little scumbag deserved it,she had the chance to kill the governor..Her car is a slut,that's all I'm gonna say -.-

Same here! I cannot stand what the writers, Kirkman included, have done to Andrea's character! She's one of my favorites in the comics! She's so strong and kick-ass. I can't stand seeing her as this weak and stupid xP

• @Desmodus87 said: Same here! I cannot stand what the writers, Kirkman included, have done to Andrea's character! She's one of my favorites in the comics! She's so strong and kick-ass. I can't stand seeing her as this weak and stupid xP

I agree. TV Andrea is a terrible character. The writers for the show try to make her appear badass, but somehow made her a dumb shit at the same time. "Oh look at me, I just stab a walker with my knife! I'm so hardcore! FOR REALZ!"

I couldn't stand Andrea ever since she shot Daryl to prove how hardcore she was with a rifle.

A true badass uses both brains and brawn, and Andrea certainly lacks the former.

• I'm not a fan of TV Andrea either, but she doesn't deserve to wind up in the Governor's torture chair. The only person I think that would deserve that is the Governor himself.

• @Rock114 said: I'm not a fan of TV Andrea either, but she doesn't deserve to wind up in the Governor's torture chair. The only person I think that would deserve that is the Governor himself.

Haha. I'm not saying that, but I have to admit, as dark as it sounds, I HOPE they are going to go as dark as TV drama can. I hope that what happens to Michonne in the comics happens to Andrea, 'cause I'm tired of them kind of pussyfooting around the governor's true dark side in the show.

He is one seriously fucked up dude. They made him much more cordial for the show (which was a nice change, but I keep waiting for the axe to drop.) I thought that they were just building him up to break him down. Still waiting for him to really spiral. :P

• I like comic Andrea, but TV Andrea sucks -.- She could've killed the Governor after their sexy time, but noooooo..
    Also, I never hated Merle, but there were times where he gets annoying. I teared up not because he's dead, but Daryl's reaction killed me :/

• I've returned, as now there won't be spoilers.
    I have to say, while I was anticipating Merle's death due to the episode being previously spoiled, I found the scene to be too shortlived and didn't do the situation much justice. Why didn't Allen stay and try to recover Ben's corpse? I was hoping they'd at least show Merle turning or something. Perhaps have Daryl see him turn.
    Also they made it pretty obvious what was gonna go down as said character had a whole lot of time in the spotlight.

• meh. Merle's loss doesn't bother me. I feel bad for Daryl though. Andrea is annoying, but I still want her to stay on the show, just be smarter from now on. The governor needs to die already. Enough of his superpowers already.

• TV Andrea has the potential to be one badass motherfucker. Just make her talk and do less, just make her screen time her fucking up walkers. She's good at that.

• @staticfl said: meh. Merle's loss doesn't bother me. I feel bad for Daryl though. Andrea is annoying, but I still want her to stay on the show, just be smarter from now on. The governor needs to die already. Enough of his superpowers already.

Totally; he has some sort of cheating-fate superpower. He can go into bullet time and make someone walk in front of him and take a shot for him.

Add Comment