User Avatar Image

Play as Lily in the upcoming interquel?

posted by Sandt on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Telltale stated that they would release something to help tide us over until season 2 is released. If that something is a game, then I think Lily should be the main character.

Like her or hate her, Lily was a pretty interesting character with both assets and flaws to her personality, which make her complex, which make her easy to relate to. Even if you hated her actions, we all can understand where she was coming from when she did it. it would be a true shame for Telltale to let this character fall to the wayside when her story is practically begging to be told.

The interquel could began where Lily's story ended in season 1. This could lead to her being one of the two characters Clementine see's in the distance at the end of season 1.

119 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think the next TWD character will be female

• What is this "intrequel" you speak of? Do you mean Season 2?

• @crispy01 said: What is this "intrequel" you speak of? Do you mean Season 2?

Telltale has stated there may be more Walking Dead content before the release of Season 2. Not much information other than that is available yet.

• I though the interquel would show how what happened to Clementine before season 2 (unless it starts right where we left off) or it would let us play the new protagonist at the start of the zombie apocalypse. (if they went down that road)

• I'm pretty sure we're gonna see Lily again, she was important in the story and indeed a good character. It would be weird if TWD makers just were like "Mehhh let her just kill someone and that's the end of her story" I don't think so.

• @Inconsu. said: I'm pretty sure we're gonna see Lily again, she was important in the story and indeed a good character. It would be weird if TWD makers just were like "Mehhh let her just kill someone and that's the end of her story" I don't think so.

They originally planned for her to be the same character from the comic, and in that scenario her exit makes more sense(and she probably would never return). But they had to change it after the comic character had a separate backstory, so now maybe she will make another appearance.

• I loved Lilly and other than Clementine, she is my favorite female character in TWD universe. She was complex, she had flaws, yet she was emotional, developed and come on- It's obvious by the end of Episode 2 she loves Lee.

• @HarjKS said: I loved Lilly and other than Clementine, she is my favorite female character in TWD universe. She was complex, she had flaws, yet she was emotional, developed and come on- It's obvious by the end of Episode 2 she loves Lee.

I held her back while my best friend dropped a brick of salt on her father's head while he watched. I'll have to take your word for it.

• I would love to see Lily return at some point, although I really wouldn't want to play as her. My preference would be to either play as Clem or a new character. I hate Lily so much that I would probably keep trying to let her get killed all the time. Being able to empathize with the main character is key in a game like this, and after Episode 3 that would be impossible with Lily, at least for me.

• @Rock114 said: I held her back while my best friend dropped a brick of salt on her father's head while he watched. I'll have to take your word for it.

Ahahahahaha.

Add Comment