User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 192.5K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MENTAL IMAGE!!!

I've seen two GIF images before where one's leg snapped against the shin of his opponent.

• @DAISHI said: Just saw a guy's leg snap during the Louisville-Duke game. Only seen that two other times, and never in basketball.

A bunch of people were watching it the next room over and I simply heard this giant "OOOHHHHHH". Heard it was pretty bad.

As for PS3 news. Just about solution imaginable leads to my saves getting wiped. Not a major problem looking back though since most games I quit playing after completed, but it is a bit annoying that I lost my ME3 save so close to the end... Oh wait it was doing me a favor :p

• This is from a while ago.

The reason I'm posting it now is because I just finished processing it.

I've heard of some ridiculous crossovers, but... KISS and Hello Kitty? SERIOUSLY?

PS: This is not an April Fool's joke. This is seriously happening.

• @GaryCXJk said: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MENTAL IMAGE!!!

I've seen two GIF images before where one's leg snapped against the shin of his opponent.

I saw this live. Guy jumped in the air to block a shot, flew by, landed, and leg bent in on itself at two junctures, one more than necessary.

This is scary for anyone who plays basketball (me) because we do that same thing every damn game.

• Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again

Because a vision softly creeping in

Left its seeds while I was sleeping

And the vision that was PLANTED in my brain

Still remains

Within the sound of silence

• @Secret Fawful said: Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again

Because a vision softly creeping in

Left its seeds while I was sleeping

And the vision that was PLANTED in my brain

Still remains

Within the sound of silence

Great song but are you sad, Fawful?

• @St_Eddie said: Great song but are you sad, Fawful?

I've been taking care of my crippled fiance for the past week and a half. I don't have time to be sad. Except when that song was on TV as I was falling asleep. Now I'm waiting in the hospital. I have to be on my phone to keep awake until my mom and her get back from a doctors visit. That might be bad grammar but I don't care.

• Faked my death and got an obituary in the newspaper.

• @Secret Fawful said: I've been taking care of my crippled fiance for the past week and a half. I don't have time to be sad. Except when that song was on TV as I was falling asleep. Now I'm waiting in the hospital. I have to be on my phone to keep awake until my mom and her get back from a doctors visit. That might be bad grammar but I don't care.

Although I obviously don't know the details, I'm very sorry to hear that. My thoughts go out to you and your fiancé, Sir.

@Secret Fawful said: Faked my death and got an obituary in the newspaper.

Um... well done?!

This discussion has been closed.