941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Since apparently you guys are answering questions, any chance you can say anything about Ash's voice actor?

• User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Staff

@Cheeseness said: I hope that that statement doesn't end up being responsible for a wave of disappointment. There've been so many "April Fools" shenanigans over the past 30 hours that it's all starting to feel disrespectful rather than funny.

It was nice to spot Max in there as well :D
    Do we know if he'll have any voiced lines?

In order to keep things from getting out of control: Sometimes a snazzy new model is just a snazzy new model :)

And yes, we DO know if Max has any voiced lines ;)

Less jerkily: In Poker Night 2, Max will be playing the role of Johnny Hinshaw.

Mike "To the Internets!" Stemmle

• I'm just wondering how will the unlockables work? What i mean is will they be used by characters to play the game like in Poker Night 1? Also i'm wondering how it will work with the Portal items because if GladOS is the host this time how will you be able to unlock the Portal items.:confused:

And how you will unlock the themes on the PSN version because it would be a bit hard to figure out to get them unlocked in game. For example in my opinion i think it would be a bit funny if Sam randomly threw a piece of paper on the table with the theme on it and says he wants to play using that.

• @ttg_Stemmle said: Less jerkily: In Poker Night 2, Max will be playing the role of Johnny Hinshaw.

If this game is any less funny than Airplane! I believe I'm now entitled for a refund.

• I believe / assume I should rent / purchase the DVD / Blu-Ray of Airplane! / Airplane!.

• The character items will probably be collateral, like in Poker Night 1.

How GLadOS' Long Fall Boots will work is a good question. Maybe you have to win the game in general? She might just put them up as a "reward for completing the Aperture Science Card Game Test, Which Is Certainly Not Violent In Anyway", AKA you get them from winning the game.

...unless she's secretly storing Chell somewhere in the Inventory to "test" others at how good they are at poker...

• @ryannumber1gamer said: I'm wondering how Poker Night 2's unlockables will work with GladOS being the host and how you will unlock the themes on the PSN version because it would be a bit hard to figure out to get them unlocked in game. For example in my opinion i think it would be a bit funny if Sam randomly threw a piece of paper on the table with the theme on it and says he wants to play using that.

This is just pure speculation on my part, but my guess is that it won't be like the first game, where every match has a chance of a character betting their special item. To make it more...universal, maybe there'll just be an achievement/trophy for knocking out each character (no special condition, other than you have to be the one that does it), and getting it unlocks all their respective items.

Not sure how that'd work for GLaDOS, though.

• @RAnthonyMahan said:
    Not sure how that'd work for GLaDOS, though.

After the many hours of playing poker with four weirdos, you
    shall be tested in the ultimate challange a one-on-one showdown
    in omaha hold em versurs the ultimate poker player herself: GlaDOS!
    or maybe you just have to get an achivement, I dunno.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Gibbeynator said: I call shenaningans, there isn't a character page for Mad Moxxi.

Are you suggesting this isn't for reals? I'd worry about a mob full o' pitchforks descending on the Telltale office tomorrow if it turned out we weren't serious. :)

@Gibbeynator said: in my opinion i think it would be a bit funny if Sam randomly threw a piece of paper on the table with the theme on it and says he wants to play using that.

Reminds me of this guy who tried to pay his bill using a nice drawing of a spider.

Add Comment