User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 14.6K users

Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.

573 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @wellgolly said: I've already written telltale an email about this, but would you guys consider ripping or downloading the Devil's Playhouse soundtrack to be sleazy or illegal?

It's hard to tell if that's just enjoying somebody's work, or being disrespectful about it.
    (uh, this is only keeping in mind that the soundtrack can't be purchased)

When you buy the soundtracks, you're paying for remastered songs with definite beginnings and ends. You can't get that from ripping the music itself, and downloads of this music can't provide it either. Rip away, download away, shell out the money once Jared-Emerson Johnson makes everything beautiful.

• @wellgolly said: I've already written telltale an email about this, but would you guys consider ripping or downloading the Devil's Playhouse soundtrack to be sleazy or illegal?

It's hard to tell if that's just enjoying somebody's work, or being disrespectful about it.
    (uh, this is only keeping in mind that the soundtrack can't be purchased)

I had many many many chances to just rip the songs and make my own soundtrack with album cover and everything. but i have trying real real hard to give Telltale the benefit of the doubt that they would just put together a soundtrack with remastered tracks and and some suites. but as of now my patience is ridding thin here as telltale has yet to say anything about a soundtrack in nye form nor shape. come on telltale you have people set and ready offer you money.

• *signs into TellTale after few weeks away*
    Any news...nope
    *leaves*

• @alik44 said: *signs into TellTale after few weeks away*
    Any news...nope
    *leaves*

Stop posting this exact same statement every time :mad:

• @Shyguy said: Stop posting this exact same statement every time :mad:

im sorry can't think any other wittier lines at the moment :o

• I can't believe it's been nearly three years! I think we just have to accept at this point that TellTale don't care about soundtracks anymore, which is a damn shame, poor show TellTale, I used to like buying all sorts of crap from your store!

• dont know why they can't just give it a digital release they made all that money from the walking dead how about spreading that money around to your other projects....please

• I'm getting the impression that the Sam & Max soundtracks actually weren't such a great seller. If they were, every game would be selling a soundtrack, and Telltale would be selling Strong Bad Sings & Other Type Hits.

• "Signs in"
    Anything.....any news....any thing about the soundtrack......anything about iTunes.....Anything about tell tales just giving it away....nope still nothing about the soundtrack of season 3 which should be incredibly easy to somehow bring it to the fans....nope nothing.
    fine ill check in a months to check i guess
    "sign out"

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Might be the time to just hand that soundtrack out, especially the 'beginnings and endings' cut from the loopable game track edits. There won't be a CD and I don't do iTunes... and I'd love to hear that stuff.

I'm sure that we could, for the dedicated Soundtrack Connoisseur, whip up a printable cover much in the style of the previous OST packages. I still have the perfect cover picture... :D

Add Comment