User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 23.1K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What she said what I said.

• Here's a question I'd like to ask; Do the stats get changed if we go back and make different choices or does it remain the same based on what we did the first time no matter how many times we replay?

• Sorry that I have to ask this but at 10th May we get in germany the retail version. How to the stats work there in the retail version ? Do any stats will be shown? Yeah, I could answer that question on my own but since this is the questions thread I'm gonna ask right away. ;) haha

Aunt Edit(h) must say something: Why was the dream cutscene from Carley cut with involving "Sam" ? :)

• Can we get a rough date by which we might hear more news about TWD?

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@rafcio said: Can we get a rough date by which we might hear more news about TWD?

No dates as yet! Definitely stay tuned to the Facebook page, the Telltale Games Twitter, and our blog though. When we have news, it'll be announced via those channels for sure.

• User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

@puzzlebox said: No dates as yet! Definitely stay tuned to the Facebook page, the Telltale Games Twitter, and our blog though. When we have news, it'll be announced via those channels for sure.

And probably on half of the gaming "journalism" websites. News travel real quick when it comes to TWD.

• this is my first Question to Telltale ,first of all thank you i knew it was the best game ever made watching previews of it on YT even before i bought it,anyway..Q) how much influence did Robert Kirkman have on the overall story? and do you think the story/ending in particular would of changed if you knew how well received it would become.

and....Q) IS LEE DEAD???? because you know cutting an arm off can help and blood loss makes people pass out! :D

• "You are blowing this out of proportion. I just don't want to look after Clementine yet again, if they wanted us to continue looking after her, they should have kept Lee alive for Season 2"

"my point is that it would be stupid if after everything Clem and Lee go through in the first game, they just throw another protagonist in place of lee and expect to get the same emotional investment. You cant expect Clementine to just forget about Lee because some new person arrived, it would make the first game lose all feeling"

• I had a question. Ben said he and Travis were in his school's band. So I'm curious, what instrument did Ben play?

BenHatchet_zpsde33d352.png

I MUST KNOW! :D

• @Jaded X Gamer said: I had a question. Ben said he and Travis were in his school's band. So I'm curious, what instrument did Ben play?

BenHatchet_zpsde33d352.png

I MUST KNOW! :D

He also mentions that they came from Stone Mountain for the playoffs, so I'm guessing... drums.

Add Comment