User Avatar Image

Supernatural thread

posted by Phil_TWD on - last edited - Viewed by 554 users

I'm close to finishing season seven and moving to the eighth, which makes me curious if there'll be more to come?

The series is awesome!

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, it looks like season 9 is already confirmed, and Mischa Collins is already confirmed to return as a regular. I don't want to spoil season 8 for you, but it gets pretty crazy later on, and it really has me wondering how they're going to wrap it up and where they're going with Sam.

• I've been trying to get into it but I can't. I'm struggling through Season 2.

• It sort of picks up in season 3 and beyond, once it gets past the monster-of-the-week thing and starts developing a stronger overall storyline.

• I actually completely ignored it while my family watched the first two seasons, then got into it during season 3. I didn't go back and watch the first two seasons until much later. I find can be a lot easier to get into the first two seasons when you know what comes after.

• It's a good enough show. Really enjoy the manner in which they make Monster of the Week episodes important later on to the actual story, something the X-Files failed miserably at. Plus of course Season Five is pretty much perfect towards the end.

Season 7 was abysmal though and I haven't watched S8 since the Hitler one.

I recommend watching the show one episode a day, no more no less - I did that last year watching it the first time and it ultimately proved very satisfying with how things built up over time.

• I think the show peaked somewhere in seasons 4 and 5 (despite season 5's let down towards the end) but it's still very entertaining and occasionally brilliant.

• I haven't watched a single episode. In fact, I'd never even heard of it before I joined tumblr. But everyone seems to be telling me to watch it ( along with game of thrones) Is it on Netflix?

• @Friar said: I haven't watched a single episode. In fact, I'd never even heard of it before I joined tumblr. But everyone seems to be telling me to watch it ( along with game of thrones) Is it on Netflix?

Not on UK Netflix, no.

Add Comment