User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Collector's DVD/Bonus Disc

posted by Profanity on - last edited - Viewed by 566 users

Hey.

I've had all 3 Sam & Max seasons bought on the Telltale store for a while now and finally decided to take up that free DVD offer that comes only with the price of shipping, assuming I already bought the seasons digitally.

Problem is, whenever I click "Add to Cart!" on the Season 1 and Season 2 discs, they lead me to an empty cart and only the third season leads me to a cart that has a DVD in it.

What's the problem?

EDIT: I remember at some point trying to add season 1 or season 2 discs to cart to check if they're seriously free, but I never actually checked them out. Could that have something to do with it?

10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

It appears to be working fine for me, so I have two questions:

1) Did you purchase those seasons from the Telltale Store (Steam purchases do not qualify for the free DVD offer)?

2) Are you trying to add the correct discs to your cart? The links are this one for the first season and this one for the second season.

As to the question in your post edit, no, adding them to your cart and not checking out would not disqualify you from getting them for free later as I have done so several times myself (usually to check for a forum member that it still works, like I just did for you).

• @Macfly77 said: It appears to be working fine for me, so I have two questions:

1) Did you purchase those seasons from the Telltale Store (Steam purchases do not qualify for the free DVD offer)?

2) Are you trying to add the correct discs to your cart? The links are this one for the first season and this one for the second season.

As to the question in your post edit, no, adding them to your cart and not checking out would not disqualify you from getting them for free later as I have done so several times myself (usually to check for a forum member that it still works, like I just did for you).

1) Yes, all from the Telltale store, got 'em all in this account. Otherwise I'd also be trying to add Tales of Monkey Island, I was silly enough to purchase it on steam. NEVER AGAIN

2) Yep, tried to add those two multiple times, still only have the 3rd Season DVD in my cart.

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

I just tried from my brother's account (he also owns the digital versions) and had no problems either.
    Not sure why this would help (I've read about the following solutions in various other threads over the years), but I would suggest logging off, then back into your account or maybe use another browser or clear your browser's cache (or a combination of all three).

• Tried all of those, still can only add the Devil's Playhouse DVD.

Damn.

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

I'm afraid that's the extent of my "expertise" (if you can call it that).
    Hopefully, someone from Telltale should be able to help you (probably after the weekend, though).

• Alright then, hopefully they will be able to.

And thanks for the help, even if it didn't help per se. D:

• Any solutions from red names before another weekend is upon us?

• I can only seem to add Seasons 2 and 3, not 1. I'd like to add all and yes, this is while logged in/I own the complete collection for Sam and Max.

To be clear, when I click on the Season 1 disc offer, it goes to the main store page.

Any advice? I'd like to get the discs for all 3 seasons, not just two of them.

• I'm having the exact same problem. I wanted to take advantage of the season 1 bonus DVD by following this link:

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season1-disc

But all it does is take me back to the main store page without adding the item to my basket.

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@KaiBueno said: I can only seem to add Seasons 2 and 3, not 1. I'd like to add all and yes, this is while logged in/I own the complete collection for Sam and Max.

To be clear, when I click on the Season 1 disc offer, it goes to the main store page.

Any advice? I'd like to get the discs for all 3 seasons, not just two of them.

@KaiBueno said: I'm having the exact same problem. I wanted to take advantage of the season 1 bonus DVD by following this link:

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season1-disc

But all it does is take me back to the main store page without adding the item to my basket.
    Send an e-mail to support@telltalegames.com explaining the issue you're having. They should be able to take care of you.

Add Comment