User Avatar Image

Clementine hatred

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I see that some people on the forum now hate Clem for an odd reason .
Why ? Is it because that she got kidnapped by Campman and thus getting Lee bitten ? I mean people assume that Clem took of on her own and that it's her fault that Lee , Kenny and Ben are dead but if that's the case then why the hell did she drop her hat and the walkie - talkie considering those two are very important to her which pretty much means that she got kidnapped and din't ran away .
So do you guys hate her because of Lee's death ?
And also who do you guys blame more for Lee getting bitten : Clem or Campman , personally i blame Campman .

210 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Huh, now people hate her?

Shit, just last night I was being weirded out by reading a message of your usual 'obsessed with clem' forumite.

• some people hate her, but that's just the one's that don't like children in general, or find her annoying (for whatever reason...) or are pissed off by the fact, that they're forced to take care of her.

The majority, (me too) are huge fans of her. Well she's my favorite videogames character, and the others on my list are great chars like Gordon Freeman, Allistair (DA:O), Garrus Vakarian (ME trilogy), John Marston (RDR) and many more.

No, I don't blame her at all for Lee's death, but that sicko, who napped her. She didn't ran off, as she would never leave her precious hat behind.

• Its a thing as well that because most people like her its cool to hate her.

• Lee's death - it's his own fault. It was an accident. Stranger did not set up a bite, because he was surprised when I learned that Lee bitten. Clem... she ran away from the mansion for looking for parents, then Lee get a bite. But he could get this bite anywhere else, even if Clementime would't run away, it's fate, you cannot blame anyone in this situation. I say that not because I like Clem more then outher characters. But just... do you really thought that Lee live to see the end?

• @zev_zev said: Lee's death - it's his own fault. It was an accident. Stranger did not set up a bite, because he was surprised when I learned that Lee bitten. Clem... she ran away from the mansion for looking for parents, then Lee get a bite. But he could get this bite anywhere else, even if Clementime would't run away, it's fate, you cannot blame anyone in this situation. I say that not because I like Clem more then outher characters. But just... do you really thought that Lee live to see the end?

It's not his fault if it's an accident

• @zev_zev said: Lee's death - it's his own fault. It was an accident. Stranger did not set up a bite, because he was surprised when I learned that Lee bitten. Clem... she ran away from the mansion for looking for parents, then Lee get a bite. But he could get this bite anywhere else, even if Clementime would't run away, it's fate, you cannot blame anyone in this situation. I say that not because I like Clem more then outher characters. But just... do you really thought that Lee live to see the end?

Well try to explain that to mrkareemruiz because he seems to hate Clem

• @Kryik said: It's not his fault if it's an accident

One of the definitions of accident is "an unfortunate event resulting especially from carelessness or ignorance" which kinda sorta could be argued to be at least partly at fault of the person, in this case Lee. What he did, resulting in the accident, was pretty stupid, to be fair.

• People hate Clem?

As for Lee, I blame Lee - he let his guard down.

• I don't hate Clementine, but I don't like her either.

• @Profanity said: One of the definitions of accident is "an unfortunate event resulting especially from carelessness or ignorance" which kinda sorta could be argued to be at least partly at fault of the person, in this case Lee. What he did, resulting in the accident, was pretty stupid, to be fair.

That's what I wanted to tell, thanks.

Add Comment