User Avatar Image

If The stranger different

posted by hjwoolwine on - last edited - Viewed by 666 users

Whats up everybody.
If the stranger was more "together" or "normal"...not a psychopath who talked to a walker head in a bowling ball bag, would you have considered Clementine going with him an option?
I personally wouldn't have. F that dude and his self righteous attitude.
His kind of character is my problem with the show. (i haven't seen the show sense the season 2 break so maybe its different) Everyone talks like they have had it the worst. Like no one else has lost people. Everyone in the show( i.e. Rick) kept saying how they've had to do terrible things, and see terrible things to survive. Everyone that was still alive has seen messed up stuff. Everyone has to be more careful and more on their guard.
That's why you don't leave all your food out in the open, in a car that's wide open, with the lights on. He was blaming Lee and others for what had happened to him instead of taking responsibility and trying to make things better. Just trying to hold on to the past by stealing a little girl and recreating his family.
Any way I wanted to know what other thought? should Lee have always protected and stayed with Clem no matter what or was she better off with others?
sorry for spelling and grammar.

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zev_zev said: (My personally opinion, I don't care if you don't approve it.)

Yes, because it's would be best way for Clem. Even if she would be unhappy, sad... it's doesn't matter, she would be alive and in safety.

Maybe, but consider he couldn't even keep his own 2 kids alive, what makes you think he could take care of Clem?
    Just like Lee he only has got a Beretta with one bullet in the hole left,
    if that zombie would enter the room, he'd shoot him, and then what? The whole zombie-neighbourhood would start kicking the doors in.
    Also I doubt he cares much about her, if it came down to making a sacrifice for her, he would probably run off, save his own ass.

Just think about it, how she would escape from Savannah with Lee, if it were not for the zombie outside the door, whom guts Lee used for smudging Clem. If this zombie would not be there, how would Lee led Clementine through the crowd? And don't forget that Lee would die/turn in an hour or even less, Clem have just one bullet in Stranger's 'beretta 92'. So, I just want so say that Lee, and Clem had a great luck.

I must agree with that point, they indeed had very much luck, and if it wasn't for that walker, Lee would have tried to fend off the herd, which wouldn't have worked out, due to the bite, and him being weak already. But maybe if he died on the street, he would have made good walker bait, and bought Clem some time to escape

Mind, that as said above the stranger also only has that Beretta 92 with one round left, I don't see how he could have gotten her out, once they'd ran out of food.

• @ZeroShoot said: Maybe, but consider he couldn't even keep his own 2 kids alive, what makes you think he could take care of Clem?
    Just like Lee he only has got a Beretta with one bullet in the hole left,
    if that zombie would enter the room, he'd shoot him, and then what? The whole zombie-neighbourhood would start kicking the doors in.
    Also I doubt he cares much about her, if it came down to making a sacrifice for her, he would probably run off, save his own ass.

True. BUT: Stranger had a car, don't forget about it. But I don't understand why Lee didn't try to looking for keys to the car.

• @zev_zev said: True. BUT: Stranger had a car, don't forget about it. But I don't understand why Lee didn't try to looking for keys to the car.

He did. He took them when he walked up to it and uses them to open the trunk. (or gives them to Kenny so the rest of the group can take the food)

• @zev_zev said: True. BUT: Stranger had a car, don't forget about it. But I don't understand why Lee didn't try to looking for keys to the car.

Hmmm, I guess that gives the whole thing another variable. Assuming the car had fuel left, they could have made it out.
    I'm asking myself how the stranger got the car running, When we first found the car in the woods, the keys were in it, our group had them but I think he just had a second pair of keys...
    Yeah, Lee could have taken the car as well, guess he probably didn't think of it, or didn't want to Be in a car with Clem, well knowing he could die and turn any moment.

• @o0HeaDShoT0o said: He did. He took them when he walked up to it and uses them to open the trunk. (or gives them to Kenny so the rest of the group can take the food)

You are confusing, we are talking about episode 5.
    By the way, how Stranger could get to Savannah, if the keys to the car were left with Lee (or Kenny)??? :confused:

• @zev_zev said: You are confusing, we are talking about episode 5.
    By the way as Stranger could get to Savannah if the keys to the car were left with Lee (or Kenny)??? :confused:

Oops, I was thinking episode 2. My bad. :o

• @zev_zev said: You are confusing, we are talking about episode 5.
    By the way, how Stranger could get to Savannah, if the keys to the car were left with Lee (or Kenny)??? :confused:

Hotwiring

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Hotwiring

Don't you need tools for that?

• @ZeroShoot said: Don't you need tools for that?

He probably had some tools with him.

• @gimmeseason2 said: He probably had some tools with him.

Or maybe Kenny/Lee just left the damn keys in the tailgate when they unlocked the car. Not like they'd have any reason to take the keys with them after they took everything inside. Not like it was their car.

Add Comment