User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct FPS based on the TV show, published by Activision

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 7.6K users

So I just received this in my twitter feed...

I have a bad feeling about this.

695 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To be fair, I missed it as well.

    Back on topic now, if you please!

  • @DreadMagus said: Considering what they probably spent on this, I'm guessing they made their money back and then some.


    My point exactly.

  • Is anyone here going to buy Dead Island: Riptide?

    I have mixed feelings about if whether it's worth it or not, the original wasn't very good so I'm sceptical. :-/

    Might just go with Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead or Black Ops.

  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

    @Phil_TWD said: Is anyone here going to buy Dead Island: Riptide?

    I have mixed feelings about if whether it's worth it or not, the original wasn't very good so I'm sceptical. :-/

    Might just go with Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead or Black Ops.

    There's not much point discussing this until it gets released. Though, I don't have any hopes for it. At all.

    Get Killing Floor, dawg. Left 4 Dead... psssht.

  • @Phil_TWD said: Is anyone here going to buy Dead Island: Riptide?

    I have mixed feelings about if whether it's worth it or not, the original wasn't very good so I'm sceptical. :-/

    Might just go with Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead or Black Ops.

    Left 4 Dead is fun to play with friends, but that depends on the type of people you play with. This game isn't too serious, but rather fun, so don't get frustrated, and try to make fun of it.

    Black Ops... no game I'd recommend to anyone, I mean Zombies take 10 or more headshots if you survive a couple of waves, how much that sucks is just... self explanatory. In my opinion it really really sucks, but others like it.
    Go ahead and watch some gameplay.

    @Phil_TWD said: Get Killing Floor, dawg.


    As for Killing Floor: It is a great game, but again I'd strongly recommend playing with friends. Is it only me, or are the games in Killing Floor way too short? Are there more than 4 waves per game possible or not? (answer please if possible) Other than that it is really fun.

  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

    @ZeroShoot said:

    As for Killing Floor: It is a great game, but again I'd strongly recommend playing with friends. Is it only me, or are the games in Killing Floor way too short? Are there more than 4 waves per game possible or not? (answer please if possible) Other than that it is really fun.

    Holy shit, what? I don't think I've ever even seen a 4 wave game. It's usually ~10 waves. Amp up your difficulty, son, and don't join short games!

    Stay on normal if your perks are low, though.

  • @Profanity said: Holy shit, what? I don't think I've ever even seen a 4 wave game. It's usually ~10 waves. Amp up your difficulty, son, and don't join short games!

    Stay on normal if your perks are low, though.

    Then I'll go give it another try xD

  • TWD Survival Instincts is a decent game. The combat mechanics suck tho.

  • Tried these demos

    Left 4 Dead 2 - Holy shit walkers everywhere and shoot, shoot and shoot! < Avoid

    Dead Rising - Customise the character with anime-related producs, stuff the walkers with masks, hit them with carts/bats/knifes/discs/etc.

    I've decided to go with Dead Rising, it's not a survival walker game but it's a ton of fun that the demo's proved to be. Capcom didn't fuck this game up. :p

    Street Fighter X Tekken is another game I've bought from Capcom, it's great but the disc locked content is very displeasing and upsetting because that content should've been included for free since the beginning.

Add Comment