941 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • RELEASE DATES:

    24th for XBLA
    26th for PC
    30th for PS3 US

    And an IOS release has been confirmed.

    Yep, It was delayed because MS.
    EDIT:Also, does IOS include the Android Marketplace?

  • @Gman5852 said: RELEASE DATES:

    24th for XBLA
    26th for PC
    30th for PS3 US

    And an IOS release has been confirmed.

    Yep, It was delayed because MS.
    EDIT:Also, does IOS include the Android Marketplace?

    ..it's coming out EARLIER FOR XBLA?!

    I've seen the depths of hell, but only the dead can know peace from this evil.

  • If it's coming out for Android, there's a good chance I'll buy the game a second time (as I have a Kindle Fire). I wonder what sort of things would be won in the mobile versions?

  • @Strongsadioware said: ..it's coming out EARLIER FOR XBLA?!

    I've seen the depths of hell, but only the dead can know peace from this evil.

    It seems lately Telltale's had to get really weird with their release dates due to the Xbox 360. I'm sure we all remember the Jurassic Park delay. And every Walking Dead episode seemed to alternate between coming first on the PS3 and coming first on the 360.

  • As I said earlier, when it comes to multiplatform releases Microsoft often pushes really hard to make sure theirs comes out first. Since this game gives avatar stuff and the like for that version (and I've heard there's some strict oversight in place if you want to do stuff like that), that's probably as good a reason as to why as any.

  • @Gman5852 said: RELEASE DATES:

    24th for XBLA
    26th for PC
    30th for PS3 US

    And an IOS release has been confirmed.

    Yep, It was delayed because MS.
    EDIT:Also, does IOS include the Android Marketplace?


    Thank you!

    I was looking forward to getting it tomorrow, but can wait another week.

  • I'm okay with waiting (plus, that gives you an entire weekend without anything to do to play Poker Night 2), but it's just a shame. Wouldn't it make more sense to put Poker Night 2 on Steam the day after the XBLA version comes out, or does Microsoft require that push-back so there's no funny business?

    Regardless, at least Poker Night 2 on Steam comes out in the afternoon instead of later in the night (funny enough) like Poker Night 1.

  • Of all the BS crap why does Mircosoft get this first? They put TTG through so much crap to get other games out and now we got to assume they are demanding that they get it first.

  • @ryannumber1gamer said: Of all the BS crap why does Mircosoft get this first? They put TTG through so much crap to get other games out and now we got to assume they are demanding that they get it first.

    Because Microsoft has the money to do so.

  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

    @StinkomanFan said: Because Microsoft has the money to do so.

    But for how long? I wonder will the new xbox backfire horribly.

    I don't know much about consoles, but my hopeful "logic" is saying it will.

Add Comment