User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 23.1K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Made a big mistake in La-Mulana and am thinking about starting over. Well first I'm gonna cry myself to sleep now.

• thomas was alone.

So much for any productivity I had going on my next review.

• The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
    Mother 3 (still)

• @Darth Marsden said: thomas was alone.

I got it the last time it was on sale, and I'm really tempted to start playing it, but I'm playing too many games as it is now.

I've been playing Spirits on and off and I want to finish it, but it's started getting boring quickly each time I play it.

I'm playing Age of Empires II, but I rarely have the energy to concentrate for long lately, so I've been putting it off.

I was playing Pid for a while and I thought it was pretty cool, but I got terribly stuck at a timing puzzle, even though I know what I'm supposed to do.

I've played up to chapter 4 of Waking Mars both on my phone and on Steam, but the areas are so big now, that it feels like a lot of work to progress, so it's not as good for smaller gaming sessions anymore.

Started playing Mark of the Ninja today. I've had it for a while, but didn't play it until today, since I thought it would take a fair share of time to get into. I was amazed at how well the controls work though. It's not near as stressful as I thought it would be and the checkpoints are plentiful, so it's just damn good fun.

I really should finish some games now though.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm playing Pullblox and Fallblox on the 3DS. They're a lot of fun and dirt cheap compared to retail 3DS games.

• ...where the hell did that hour go?

• @Darth Marsden said: ...where the hell did that hour go?

it went into caring for the character development of a rectangle.

• @der_ketzer said: it went into caring for the character development of a rectangle.

Time well spent.

• I am currently playing LEGO Lord of the Rings, and am completing fetch quests for some NPCs... one of whom says he used to be a Citadel Guard... but then he took an arrow to the knee.

:D

• Mass Effect 3. So far it seems pretty... empty. Not sure it's because of the cramped level design or because there's so few return characters at the beginning.

The mission list, however, is not empty at all. Unfortunately, I can't really remember getting half of these missions. And there doesn't seem a way to flag one as active so you know where to go and what you should be doing.

• Giving Bioshock a go. Already learned the hard way, DON'T DROP THE KEYCARD.

Add Comment