User Avatar Image

Your Most Shocking Video Game Moments

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 931 users

Well after watching some top 10/15 videos on Youtube i seen a top 15 shocking video game moments list by RabbidLuigi (Who is a great Youtuber and i really enjoy his videos) and after watching the video and enjoying it i thought it would be cool if we had a thread where we can discuss our favorite plot twists, or shocking moments in games so have fun :)

If anyone wants to see RabbidLuigi's video here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jN3Cd_Gxds

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • System Shock 2, no game has messed with my head like that one.
    The multiple layers, plot twists, atmosphere and of course the amazing voice acting made for shocking and above all, very enjoyable, video game moments.

• Planescape: Torment, though it was more of a gradual thing than an 'oh shit' moment.

• @Secret Fawful said:
    10.) Silent Hill 2

Surprising because, being a figment of Harry's guilt, he had NO reason what so ever for being in this or any other subsequent SH game(other than fans liked him).

• There’s a particular scene in Dead Space where a guy has all of his skin ripped off of his body and he’s trying to commit suicide by bashing his head against a pipe.

• KotOR's twist was pretty cool

• Oh yeah. Sarah Kerrigan being abandoned to die at the hands of the Zerg.

• Yeah some Injustice moments were shocking.

• Testament of Sherlock Holmes - The Death of Sherlock Holmes

Add Comment