94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: In case you haven't noticed, I made a new thread for this.

There wasn't one already? Ryan have really been slacking lately.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

I banned him for questioning my Force Abilities. And for having that irritating dancing Guybrush in his sig*.

[RIGHT]*Note: I'm kidding, Ryan's not been banned at all.[/RIGHT]

• But sure enough wasn't the Batman really the DC thread?, lets face it, Batman is the main comic in DC in my opinion followed by Superman, There has to be a reason half of the Injustice characters are Batman characters. I didn't mind people discussing other DC things in the Batman thread.

• DC Superheroes that need their own movie:

Green Arrow
    Wonder Woman
    Martian Manhunter
    Captain Atom
    Etrigan the Demon
    Huntress
    Booster Gold
    Captain Marvel
    Detective Chimp
    The Flash
    Blue Beetle

• @Darth Marsden said: And for having that irritating dancing Guybrush in his sig*.

Hey Sam & Max kick him overboard in the sig :/

• @ryannumber1gamer said: But sure enough wasn't the Batman really the DC thread?, lets face it, Batman is the main comic in DC in my opinion followed by Superman, There has to be a reason half of the Injustice characters are Batman characters. I didn't mind people discussing other DC things in the Batman thread.

Angry face. Batman is not DC end all be all.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: But sure enough wasn't the Batman really the DC thread?, lets face it, Batman is the main comic in DC in my opinion followed by Superman, There has to be a reason half of the Injustice characters are Batman characters. I didn't mind people discussing other DC things in the Batman thread.

Batman, Nightwing, Joker, Harley, Bane, and Catwoman. 6 out of 24. Hardly half.

• Ok not half the roster but still 6 characters is Batman, Everyone else get's 2 or 3 characters per franchise. Now i'm not sure about this since mainly i'm a fan of Batman,Flash,Green Lantern, and Superman so i don't know all the comic series. Also i said In my opinion Batman seemed like the most important of the DC universe. Again this is my opinion but the way i look at it, When was the last time Superman got a game? Batman in the last 5 years has had Lego Batman 1 & 2 and Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, and the upcoming Arkham game and the 2D Arkham game coming for Vita and 3DS. Batman many times has been the one who saved everyone in movies for example.

In Justice League Crisis on Two Earths its Batman who manages to trick Owlman. In Justice League Doom he is the one who has to save the Justice League after they are all attacked. Again this is all my opinion.

• FIVE CHARACTERS belong to SUPERMAN YOU DICK

Add Comment