User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 12.4K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @T800kaz said: It would be cool if they added some dlc for alternate outcomes for Carley and other characters

No. Check alternative ending thread to see why. Could someone lock this thread? Carley is 1000000000% dead and no news for her seem to released.

• @Sotter said: No. Check alternative ending thread to see why. Could someone lock this thread? Carley is 1000000000% dead and no news for her seem to released.

That's hardly fair. Just because there's nothing new on a character doesn't mean any discussion about them should be forbidden. Otherwise every thread here would be locked excepting season 2 discussion.

• @Mornai said: That's hardly fair. Just because there's nothing new on a character doesn't mean any discussion about them should be forbidden. Otherwise every thread here would be locked excepting season 2 discussion.

You are right. But seeing another suggestion for alternative endings, well that sent me in Rage Mode. I tend to get mad easily, just like Larry. (Alas my head shall be smashed.)

• I like how this thread manages to find its way back to the front page every once in a while. It just goes to show that the character was well written and well received, and new players are getting a chance to vent months after episode 3 has been done.

• ^ THAT or... we need season 2 just that badly xD

• @Mark$man said: ^ THAT or... we need season 2 just that badly xD

Who knows? I only know that i dont want s2 to be like heroes post season 1.

• I guess people just miss certain characters and would have wanted to have them in the game more. I mean Carley was a fan-favorite to a lot of people just like Kenny and Lilly were to some. I guess what I am saying is it wasn't essential to kill Carley/Doug at that point in the game seeing as Duck and Kat die soon after. Carley could have lived a bit longer and if she was going to die then have her die in episode 5. Because for me I felt like there was going to be a lot more moments with her in the game e.g romance with Lee. But sadly that was taken away. No harm in wanting a DLC/patch to experience more with characters and providing more content over all.

• I have just played episode three up to the point where Carly is killed,it really upset me and turned me off on the game,not only I won't be playing the rest of the game,I won't be buying anymore games from telltale ever,telltale sucks'i really love Carly and they ruined the game for me

• @40965gamer said: I have just played episode three up to the point where Carly is killed,it really upset me and turned me off on the game,not only I won't be playing the rest of the game,I won't be buying anymore games from telltale ever,telltale sucks'i really love Carly and they ruined the game for me

Wow, probably the most stupid reason to stop playing a game I've heard lately... So if an actual apocalypse breaks out, and the crawlies get someone you care about, you won't avenge them? Won't keep going? You'll just move a gun up to your head and end it?

Don't say "Telltale sucks" because they have the balls to do something other companies couldn't, it's not all sunshine and rainbows in the apocalypse. It's dust, devastation, despair, death, depression, the 5 D's ;)

• @ZeroShoot said: Wow, probably the most stupid reason to stop playing a game I've heard lately... So if an actual apocalypse breaks out, and the crawlies get someone you care about, you won't avenge them? Won't keep going? You'll just move a gun up to your head and end it?

Honestly, I would... Who would want to live in a world without your computer, friends, family and you're just stuck in a little camp. No Food. No water. No Meds. No nothin.

- MOO! -

Add Comment