User Avatar Image

Lilly RV

posted by Supporter of Lilly on - last edited - Viewed by 737 users

How do you think the story would of been altered if you would have been able to go with Lilly?

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rommel49 said: The odds of survival with Lilly were definitely better; simply because one can reasonably determine that Savannah went pear-shaped all the way back in Episode 1 when listening to the messages on the answering machine and the radio broadcast at the end when Glenn leaves the group.

    As said, Kenny's boat fantasy got pretty much everyone killed. It was hardly unforseen either, the scarcity of boats at the dock and the fact that we'd be up to our eyes in walkers as we neared the coast? I predicted it before episode 3 was released.

    Yeah going with a crazy woman is really safe !
    You do realize that going with Lilly isn't safe because she cracked and and if she cracks again then Lee and Clem will feel her wrath and what if the rv stops working in the middle of the road and they don't have supplies and the walkers show up and they are outnumbered , and don't forget that Campman would still be a problem and he still wants Clem and if he would show up he would shoot Lee and Lilly and take Clementine with him .

  • @master psychic said: Yeah going with a crazy woman is really safe !
    You do realize that going with Lilly isn't safe because she cracked and and if she cracks again then Lee and Clem will feel her wrath and what if the rv stops working in the middle of the road and they don't have supplies and the walkers show up and they are outnumbered , and don't forget that Campman would still be a problem and he still wants Clem and if he would show up he would shoot Lee and Lilly and take Clementine with him .

    Campman was in Savannah near the horde of walkers, Lilly was heading in the opposite direction. You're going to be outnumbered by walkers no matter where you go. Odds are you're going to run into a herd on the coast rather deeper inland, however (coastal regions in the U.S. account for a little over half of the nation's total population, which are now undead). I pegged it way back, heading to the coast to try and avoid walkers was a pants on head stupid thing to do.

    Kenny's boat plan gets damn near everyone involved killed (Lee included), not might get them killed, does get them killed. We already know Kenny's plan ends in failure, by definition that means going with Lilly is the better option, since the odds of survival are better than zero.

  • @Rommel49 said: Campman was in Savannah near the horde of walkers, Lilly was heading in the opposite direction. You're going to be outnumbered by walkers no matter where you go. Odds are you're going to run into a herd on the coast rather deeper inland, however (coastal regions in the U.S. account for a little over half of the nation's total population, which are now undead). I pegged it way back, heading to the coast to try and avoid walkers was a pants on head stupid thing to do.

    Kenny's boat plan gets damn near everyone involved killed (Lee included), not might get them killed, does get them killed. We already know Kenny's plan ends in failure, by definition that means going with Lilly is the better option, since the odds of survival are better than zero.

    Surprisingly, Savannah was much more empty than even Macon, until the train brought the horde(who weren't on the coast) into the city. Crawford pretty much killed a large portion of the undead population before they fell themselves, so the coastal population before the apocalypse didn't matter at all. Because of that, the boat plan might've worked if we didn't get there by train.

  • @Mornai said: Surprisingly, Savannah was much more empty than even Macon, until the train brought the horde(who weren't on the coast) into the city. Crawford pretty much killed a large portion of the undead population before they fell themselves, so the coastal population before the apocalypse didn't matter at all. Because of that, the boat plan might've worked if we didn't get there by train.


    The boat plan would have worked if Lee never met Vernon IMO, but some can argue that Lee wouldn't find his way back out of the sewers and then going through the sewers into Crawford etc. As for Savannah being more empty than Macon is debatable. Savannah was pretty much full of walkers when Lee & co first arrived and the train attracted another horde from the Macon area directly to Savannah location.

  • @Domingez said: The boat plan would have worked if Lee never met Vernon IMO, but some can argue that Lee wouldn't find his way back out of the sewers and then going through the sewers into Crawford etc. As for Savannah being more empty than Macon is debatable. Savannah was pretty much full of walkers when Lee & co first arrived and the train attracted another horde from the Macon area directly to Savannah location.

    Well, in the opening scenes of episode 4, the camera changes to multiple empty streets. Also, the group even mentions this when they first enter the roof of the hospital in episode 5.

    Kenny: "Remember when Savannah was empty?"
    Christa: "Those Crawford bastards did one thing right, i guess."

    I don't remember what they say without Kenny/Christa/etc. but that's what i got.

  • @Mornai said: Surprisingly, Savannah was much more empty than even Macon, until the train brought the horde(who weren't on the coast) into the city. Crawford pretty much killed a large portion of the undead population before they fell themselves, so the coastal population before the apocalypse didn't matter at all. Because of that, the boat plan might've worked if we didn't get there by train.

    We only ever saw two areas of Macon, the area around the drug store and the motel itself. As noted, Savannah had its fair share of walkers when we first show up.

    I'm also inclined to think Crawford didn't make a particularly big a dent in the undead population of Savannah either, considering how tiny the armory was and the fact the contents of that armory were evidently depleted during Crawford's fall. I never got the impression Crawford had a population of thousands either (by comparison, Savannah's population is over 100,000).

    And the horde that followed the train into Savannah was in what would be defined as a coastal region; it took them less than a day to shamble into the city despite how slowly they move.

  • Yeah, I doubt Crawford really made big difference on the walker population. One of the reasons Savannah had a eerie deserted feeling was probably due to Molly ringing church bells so they probably gathered in whatever churches she visited. E.g. The area that the group was in when they got in Savannah appeared deserted until Molly rang the bell and a crap load of walkers converged on the place.

  • @double_u said: Yeah, I doubt Crawford really made big difference on the walker population. One of the reasons Savannah had a eerie deserted feeling was probably due to Molly ringing church bells so they probably gathered in whatever churches she visited. E.g. The area that the group was in when they got in Savannah appeared deserted until Molly rang the bell and a crap load of walkers converged on the place.

    Very true

  • @Supporter of Lilly said: How do you think the story would of been altered if you would have been able to go with Lilly?

    I think we would have been fine up to the point where the RV breaks down. In my game, Lee and Lilly are best friends so it would have been refreshing to see how trust, cooperation and teamwork would overcome the challenges of surviving in a ZA for a change.

    We probably would have met a group from Woodbury similar to the way Lilly encountered them in the novel. Both groups are raiding a store for supplies and Martinez offers Lilly an alternate plan to surviving on our own...come to Woodbury. Once at Woodbury I think a somewhat normal life could have occurred. Lee, Lilly and Clem could have even been a family....for a few months maybe even a year or so.

    Of course the events of the comics would take place but where the comics stop telling Lilly's story, TTG could continue. When Lilly becomes "overdue", Lee and an older Clem could attempt a rescue.

    Regardless of what happened in the story, I would much rather have gone through any hardship even getting killed alongside my best friend than go to Savannah with someone I hate and someone who is a traitor.

  • @Kiel555 said: I think we would have been fine up to the point where the RV breaks down. In my game, Lee and Lilly are best friends so it would have been refreshing to see how trust, cooperation and teamwork would overcome the challenges of surviving in a ZA for a change.

    We probably would have met a group from Woodbury similar to the way Lilly encountered them in the novel. Both groups are raiding a store for supplies and Martinez offers Lilly an alternate plan to surviving on our own...come to Woodbury. Once at Woodbury I think a somewhat normal life could have occurred. Lee, Lilly and Clem could have even been a family....for a few months maybe even a year or so.

    Of course the events of the comics would take place but where the comics stop telling Lilly's story, TTG could continue. When Lilly becomes "overdue", Lee and an older Clem could attempt a rescue.

    Regardless of what happened in the story, I would much rather have gone through any hardship even getting killed alongside my best friend than go to Savannah with someone I hate and someone who is a traitor.

    isn't that the truth I hated kenny

Add Comment