User Avatar Image

Why all are hate Larry?

posted by Pro_Spammer on - last edited - Viewed by 955 users

Someone should stepping up to struggle against Larry's haters.

Like everyone else I was hate Larry after playing first episode but second episode changes my mind!, Would you like to know why? Ok then I'll tell you :D

Did anyone notice how happy he was in the dairy? He was happy and trying to not be an as* in dairy, and it tease me when I thinking about how happy he was and how awful Kenny smash his head

Beside that I've really really really loved his last conversation with Lee

Lee: Guss your new girl friend wasn't all she was cracked up to be.
Larry: What the hell is your problem?
Larry: You refused to give me my day's rations back at the motor lodge
Larry: And you were out of your way to be an as*hole to me tonight
Larry: You must really hate me.

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Because he's voiced by a Beagle Boy. ... Then again, he's also voiced by Launchpad McQuack, so I guess it's a Yin/Yang thing.

• Let's see here...

"We'd be fine without you."
    "Don't tell me what to do, Lee."
    "Yeah, and we don't you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong."
    "Don't indulge him Lilly, it's always something with this guy."
    "I don't believe you. But guess what? You're stuck with me. I plan to be around long after you're gone, and if you turn... I'll personally be the one to finish you off."

His negative points far outweigh all of his positive ones. I'd say he's a jerk to Lee in about 85% of his scenes. I understand that he's cautious about a convicted killer being near his daughter, but he takes it too far. Not to mention he attempts to murder Lee in the drugstore in episode 1. I don't know about you, but if someone tried to kill me after i just potentially saved their life, i would hold it against them for quite some time.

Despite all that he does, i still try to save him in the meat locker.

• Yeah, Mornai hits the nail on the head. There's a difference between being a concerned, protective father... and an outright asshole.

• @Magic Emperor said: Yeah, Mornai hits the nail on the head. There's a difference between being a concerned, protective father... and an outright asshole.

I think of him simply as a grade A motherfucking asshole.

• He may have motivation in being protective of his daughter, but almost every line of dialogue he has with the group is characterized by his contempt for everyone.

I admit to actually liking Larry as a character, but he gives you plenty of reasons to hate him.

• @Pro_Spammer said:
    Did anyone notice how happy he was in the dairy? He was happy and trying to not be an as* in dairy, and it tease me when I thinking about how happy he was and how awful Kenny smash his head

There's probably two reasons for this:

1) He realizes he needs to play nice because that's the only way he could get food.

2) Larry Junior is doing the thinking.

Anyway, Mornai and Mikejames cover my reasons for hating Larry.

• The guy wanted to leave you all outside. He wanted to kill duck. He punched you out flat even though you saved his life. He blackmailed you. All in the span of 1 episode in which his heart condition put everyone in danger because he wouldnt just calm down. Oh and he helped give birth to /Lily/... If you knew this guy in real life you wouldnt be asking any one why they dont like him. You would remember the feeling of his fist against your head and kenny saving you from the walker Larry tried to feed you too. Too many players forget they should feel what Lee feels. Not what the omnipresent camera feels.

• I didn't hate Larry he was doing what he thought was needed to protect those already in his group (mainly Lilly).

I don't see the things he's done too far off from what I, as Lee, and Kenny have done, things they thought necessary to protect someone they care about.

Sometimes I think he is someone who will act tougher than usual, as he doesn't want to be seen as 'weaker' or someone who needs looking after because of his heart condition.

• User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

Is a complete shithead to a convicted murderer, people still sympathize with the convicted murderer just because they're playing as him and they like his face or whatever.

Oh piss off, how naive can you get.

Add Comment