User Avatar Image

So about Ash...

posted by OneTimeThing on - last edited - Viewed by 529 users

Does any body else want to an AoD adventure game? I know I do. :D

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I feel like the dialogue keeps foreshadowing.

    1. Claptrap asked Sam about season 4.

    2. They discussed the marketing of the Army of Darkness franchise expanding.

    3. Brock is asked about his fiction video game cameo.

  • @OneTimeThing said: I agree completely with Brock. Tycho is already starring in a Penny Arcade game series known as Precipe of Darkness and Heavy is still working on retaining his role as The Heavy in TF3...

    I was being sarcastic. Just because there's a model for them doesn't mean a game must me made to accomadate it.

  • @Ryu-Chan said: I feel like the dialogue keeps foreshadowing.

    1. Claptrap asked Sam about season 4.

    2. They discussed the marketing of the Army of Darkness franchise expanding.

    3. Brock is asked about his fiction video game cameo.

    You missed the one where Claptrap hints towards a Borderlands 3.

  • I thought OTT was being sarcastic about it. O.o

  • @Zeek said: You missed the one where Claptrap hints towards a Borderlands 3.

    And GLaDOS says that she has more testing to do. They're all five stretches, but now we have possible hints for all of them. Now to agrue AGAINST them.

    1. Sam says that he's enjoying the downtime.

    2. There is no mention of Ash in anything upcoming.

    3. Brock's game they mentioned is fictitious.

    4. Claptrap doesn't necessarily mean a third game, but a conclusion to his story.

    5. GLaDOS runs tests all the time without a video game of it.

  • @Raelser said: I was being sarcastic. Just because there's a model for them doesn't mean a game must me made to accomadate it.

    But it is such a nice character model!:D

  • @Raelser said: I was being sarcastic. Just because there's a model for them doesn't mean a game must me made to accomadate it.

    The game to accommodate it, as it turns out, is Poker Night 2.

  • @OneTimeThing said: But it is such a nice character model!:D

    I do like Ash's model a lot, myself. :cool: I know in this board I've whined about "no Bruce Campbell, waah," but I'll definitely give Telltale credit for the model.

  • @Magic Emperor said: I do like Ash's model a lot, myself. :cool: I know in this board I've whined about "no Bruce Campbell, waah," but I'll definitely give Telltale credit for the model.

    I admit that I was praying to hear Bruce Campbell! The intro was so perfect the way Winslow stated he was hoping the last contestant would show! Then boom! :eek: A drawn out moment of silence aannnnd no Bruce.:( I know TTG had to have at least tried to get him, so it is fine. He is the real Ash to me. Btw he has my favorite chip pull, when he uses the boomstick.

  • Yeah! His chip pull is awesome. lol And I like when he plays with the boomstick during showdowns.

Add Comment