430 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If/When Coolsome comes back, here's another Wolverine trailer for him. It's the Japanese trailer, and it's essentially the same as the one that came before, but there's enough subtle differences to make me think that it flows a tad better.

Also: hyped for that train scene. LOVE me a good train scene.

Oh, and there was a Thor: The Dark World trailer as well. Natalie Portman looks... well, not as cute. Or is that just me?

• Marvel revoked their license for Marvel Heroic Roleplaying, you have only some days to get it

• God damn. I've got to wait until Friday. Guess I should make my plans to see it now.

• @Alcoremortis said: God damn. I've got to wait until Friday. Guess I should make my plans to see it now.

Yeahhh...I'm waiting at LEAST a week...let the crowd die down...

Only movie I'm seeing opening weekend this year is Star Trek Into Darkness.

• Saw it today with a theatre of around a dozen people.

Loved it. Solid 9/10 from me.

• Luckily, I happen to know a theater where I can reserve seats.

• 4JQUvG8.jpg

New Guardians concept art of Peter Quill aka Star Lord from Entertainment Weekly.

• I downloaded the beta for the Marvel Heroes this evening.

It's not that great.

It's very Diablo-esque, in that you see a thug/Hydra soldier/Hand ninja/etc. and you click on him until he dies. The boss fights are a little more interesting in that you have to dodge and stuff but so far there hasn't been much my pal Colossus can't do by just punching... and punching... and punching...

They also have founder packs you can buy to unlock all the characters and skins right away when the game launches. That's fine, a lot of free-to-play games are doing that, but the one to unlock everything is TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS.

898723.jpg

Add Comment