User Avatar Image

PS3 patch

posted by Gallino on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Hello there !

A lot of PS3 players are waiting for this famous patch that has been released one month ago for Xbox360.
The more we wait, the more we become angry.
We can't wait any more to get subtitles !

Please do you have any information or any timeline about this patch ?

Thanks.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • we just want to know if we have to wait to the retail version to have french subtitles..
    a lot of people are waiting for this patch(because it's a really a good game :) )
    so, please tell us if the patch is coming or not...
    thank you (sorry for my english... :) )

• yes, where is the patch???? :mad:

• I think I read somewhere, that they already have it done, but it has to pass Sony's validation to be released, and we all know Sony can be somewhat incompetent every once in a while.

• Hi,
    telltale replied my email on April 8th:

Subject: Telltale Games Forums Contact Us Form - Information about The Walking Dead

Hi,

We are currently developing a patch for various subtitles to be added to all versions of The Walking Dead. This patch is not yet available on PS3, but once it passes Sony certification, we will release it.

Thank you,
    Matt

• Alors je viens ici pour passer un gros coup gueule.

Après demande de renseignement auprès de Sony, ils n'ont toujours rien reçu de votre part pour un patch VOSTFR. Si c'était le cas ils n'auraient pas mis pratiquement 2 mois pour le valider.

Cela fait plus d'UN AN que j'attends cette traduction. En début Mars on a eu un faux espoir avec la sortie du patch sur Xbox, d'ailleurs beaucoup de joueur PS3 ont dernièrement profité des promotions pour se le procurer pensant que le patch allait logiquement arriver.

Mais toujours rien la sortie boîte est prévus pour le mois prochain avec les sous-titres mais quand est-il du patch pour les versions dématérialisés sur PS3 ???

Aucune réponse concrète de votre part votre absence totale de communication et votre irrespect concernant les joueurs européens est une honte vous pouvez être sur que ne risque pas de me procurer à l'avenir vos futures jeux.

-------------------

Then I come here to cross(spend) a big blow bawl.

After inquiry with Sony, they still received nothing from you for a patch VOSTFR. If it was the case they would not have put practically 2 months to validate him(it).

It has been YEAR since I wait for this translation. At the beginning Mars we had a false hope with the exit(release) of the patch on Xbox, moreover many player PS3 recently took advantage promotions(classes) to get itself him(it) thinking that the patch was logically going to arrive.

But always nothing the exit(release) box is planned for the next month with subtitles but when is he(it) of the patch for the versions dematerialized on PS3???

Any answer concretizes from you your total absence of communication and your disrespect concerning the European players is a shame you can be on that do not risk to get myself in the future your intendeds games(sets).

• @Locky said: Alors je viens ici pour passer un gros coup gueule.

Après demande de renseignement auprès de Sony, ils n'ont toujours rien reçu de votre part pour un patch VOSTFR. Si c'était le cas ils n'auraient pas mis pratiquement 2 mois pour le valider.

Cela fait plus d'UN AN que j'attends cette traduction. En début Mars on a eu un faux espoir avec la sortie du patch sur Xbox, d'ailleurs beaucoup de joueur PS3 ont dernièrement profité des promotions pour se le procurer pensant que le patch allait logiquement arriver.

Mais toujours rien la sortie boîte est prévus pour le mois prochain avec les sous-titres mais quand est-il du patch pour les versions dématérialisés sur PS3 ???

Aucune réponse concrète de votre part votre absence totale de communication et votre irrespect concernant les joueurs européens est une honte vous pouvez être sur que ne risque pas de me procurer à l'avenir vos futures jeux.

-------------------

Then I come here to cross(spend) a big blow bawl.

After inquiry with Sony, they still received nothing from you for a patch VOSTFR. If it was the case they would not have put practically 2 months to validate him(it).

It has been YEAR since I wait for this translation. At the beginning Mars we had a false hope with the exit(release) of the patch on Xbox, moreover many player PS3 recently took advantage promotions(classes) to get itself him(it) thinking that the patch was logically going to arrive.

But always nothing the exit(release) box is planned for the next month with subtitles but when is he(it) of the patch for the versions dematerialized on PS3???

Any answer concretizes from you your total absence of communication and your disrespect concerning the European players is a shame you can be on that do not risk to get myself in the future your intendeds games(sets).

Same thing in North America (Québec)

We buy the game in March ans nothing to have a patch on PS3. Waiting to play this game with the patch.

• the retail version is now available in france...so, what about the language patch for ps3 (dematerialiezd)?
    please say something

• the retail version is now available in france...so, what about the language patch for ps3 (dematerialiezd)?
    please say something

• hello???
    somebody there???peoples are waiting...

• Are you kidding guys ?
    I can't believe this patch still haven't been released on PS3 !
    Do you think we'll buy the retail version to enjoy subtitles ?
    I don't think so, we would have better to swear never buy any game from you !

Add Comment