User Avatar Image

Your Most Shocking Video Game Moments

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 450 users

Well after watching some top 10/15 videos on Youtube i seen a top 15 shocking video game moments list by RabbidLuigi (Who is a great Youtuber and i really enjoy his videos) and after watching the video and enjoying it i thought it would be cool if we had a thread where we can discuss our favorite plot twists, or shocking moments in games so have fun :)

If anyone wants to see RabbidLuigi's video here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jN3Cd_Gxds

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Playing a good poker game by Telltale. I was really shocked.

• Phantasmagoria is not terrible. (well okay maybe, for some strange people it is.)

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

It's hysterically insane. Good, bad... who cares when it's this nutty?

• I just find it cheesy and awkward and not scary in the slightest. (plus it's aged terribly) I find the two Laura Bow games to be far more suspenseful/scary than Phantasmagoria, whereas Phantasmagoria just tries to gross you out with the murder scenes.

ETA: Don's hysterical 'evil laughter' cracks me up every time. EVERY TIME.

• Not playing as Snake for the bulk of MGS2. Though not to brag but I didn't take it nearly as bad as a lot of the more angry members of the MGS community.

• The ending of Mortis Ghost's OFF. It's one of those games that alludes to the twist almost from the very beginning, but very subtly and gradually over time. Totally changes how you see one of the main characters in hindsight.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: Yeah some Injustice moments were shocking.

Indeed. Great story, probably one of the best Justice League stories I've seen.

• @medacris said: The ending of Mortis Ghost's OFF. It's one of those games that alludes to the twist almost from the very beginning, but very subtly and gradually over time. Totally changes how you see one of the main characters in hindsight.

I just want to pipe in and say this is a great pick from a neat game.

Add Comment