User Avatar Image

Lilly or Clementine

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 415 users

I see that some people really love Lilly and would rather die for her than for Clem so here's the scenario :
Let's say that you get the option of going with Lilly and later she gets grabbed by 10 walkers and Clem gets grabbed by 3 walkers who you would save Lilly or Clem
If you save Lilly , Clementine dies and she demands to know why did you save her over Clem and here are the options
1 You are my new reason to live
2 Clementine isn't important
3 She was a burden
And after you choose one of those options Lilly is still not satisfied and Lee says something like " by staying with you , you made me realize that Clem is just another mouth to feed " and that he should of just left her alone from the beggining and that he really loves Lilly and that being with her he is much than with Clem .
Or if you save Clem Lilly dies and both of them decide to go on their own path
So you would guys save Clem over Lilly or decide that Lilly is much important than Clem .
Edit : when i said both of them decide to go on their own path i meant both of them stay together as a team and find a save heaven

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would even save Ben over Lilly...

That's not a question to me, always Clem, always.
    Why? I'd give some reasons but there's not enough space to
    say both how absolutely great and cool Clem is, and how much
    I hate Lilly.

Btw. if we save Clem, she and Lee decide to go seperate ways?
    How in the hell would that make sense? Clem thinks the world of
    Lee, she wouldn't run off only because Lilly died, who she saw shooting
    Carley. And there is no way Lee would let her go like that, alone in such
    a world.

• I would rather save Ben than Lilly even if I knew he was about to die in like 2 minutes. Of course I would pick Clem even if we went our separate ways because at least she has some basic survivor skills. But hopefully somebody nice finds her and takes her with their group.

• @ZeroShoot said: I would even save Ben over Lilly...

That's not a question to me, always Clem, always.
    Why? I'd give some reasons but there's not enough space to
    say both how absolutely great and cool Clem is, and how much
    I hate Lilly.

Btw. if we save Clem, she and Lee decide to go seperate ways?
    How in the hell would that make sense? Clem thinks the world of
    Lee, she wouldn't run off only because Lilly died, who she saw shooting
    Carley. And there is no way Lee would let her go like that, alone in such
    a world.

No i meant both of them decide to stay together as a team and to find a safe place

• As much as I like Lilly I wouldn't save her over Clem. Clem is just too important for me and with Lee they both went through hell together. The bond with Clem is way stronger than you have with Lilly even if you side with her most of the time. So yeah always Clem. But if it was Ben or Lilly.... that would be a really hard decision...I guess then I would have saved Lilly.

• I'd save Clem every time. Actually, no, I wouldn't, because I'd never be in that position because I'd choose to stay with Kenny in the first place. Even though I know what happens in Savannah. I can't go with Lilly after she murdered one of my best friends.

• @master psychic said: No i meant both of them decide to stay together as a team and to find a safe place

Oh, my bad there, sorry. Then it makes perfect sense :D

• I would save clem, because she is just a child. Lilly has lived her life, but clem hasn't yet. That is why I saved Duck over Shawn on Hershels farm.

• Everyone will always pick Clementine...

• @CarScar said: Everyone will always pick Clementine...

No arguments there.

• Save L-?... NO! I would not save Lilly over Clementine. Lilly is useless. She takes action all of three times, two of which are dependent upon Lee trying to save Larry. Even then, one is merely helpful, rather than necessary (Lee still has enough strength to free himself from Andy St. John if Lilly refuses to help). Her only unconditional action is debatable in how necessary it was (starting the shootout with the bandits at the motel).

Contrast that with Clementine who saves you in her home before she even knows you. She saves your bacon in Macon when you can't get out of the meat locker. She is essential in getting the blowtorch to clear the path to Savannah. She gets you into the house when you have to flee the Savannah street zombies. She saves either Omid or Molly during the Crawford raid. Top it all off with the potential to save Lee from Molly in Savannah and once again from the stranger in the Marsh House.

9 years old and she already has more notches in her belt than Lilly, all while being a pleasant and respectful person regardless of the situation. The best Lilly can muster is not being an ass for a short conversation.

Add Comment