User Avatar Image

DLC before season 2

posted by T800kaz on - last edited - Viewed by 741 users

I'm happy that we are getting somthing before S2 but any ideas what it might be?

Personally I want a dlc pack that allows you to have even more outcomes to the story and characters like being able to save Carley so that she can be in the other episodes or save duck and hopefully an alternate ending where Lee doesn't die and an option for someone else to get bitten.

What ever the dlc will be I'm sure it will be somthing worth while before season 2 :)

106 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It would most likely be something about the ending. Finaliseing Clems story or explaining about the two figures at the end.

Though I wouldn't mind alternate choices in the game.
    My top 3 would be:
    Save Carley/Doug from Lilly
    Have someone else die in Marks place (Travis or David)
    More options with Lilly leaving (especially if she doesn't kill Carley/Doug)

• @RabidMonkey said: It would most likely be something about the ending. Finaliseing Clems story or explaining about the two figures at the end.

Though I wouldn't mind alternate choices in the game.
    My top 3 would be:
    Save Carley/Doug from Lilly
    Have someone else die in Marks place (Travis or David)
    More options with Lilly leaving (especially if she doesn't kill Carley/Doug)

I agree. Either something about the ending, or a prequel/interquel type of thing.

Unfortunately i don't think we'll be seeing any major "alternate decision" type things...

@RabidMonkey said: This isn't likely, sorry! We're pretty comfortable with how the choices worked in Season One. That doesn't mean other Telltale games will be identical to The Walking Dead Season One, just that we're not going to go back and change it all around. We like where it ended up. Speaking of...

• I honestly think you get to be Kenny in this little DLC, and you get to get out of the situation where it left off. I think that you will see how he will die, and stuff like that. Maybe even kill Vernon! And then in season 2, it will be a complete different story with different people and stuff :D :D :D

• Did anyone ever think that the content is not DLC but the soundtrack, as it has yet to be released and they said they would release it, it might be a long shot but it is a option.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Did anyone ever think that the content is not DLC but the soundtrack, as it has yet to be released and they said they would release it, it might be a long shot but it is a option.

Interesting idea...I'd still be satisfied. Personally i wouldn't want Telltale to strain themselves by working on an "in-between" story episode and then being rushed to get Season 2 out in the same year. Hopefully that doesn't happen, and I'd be happy either way.

• Are we sure they were not talking about that WOLF AMOUNG US??

• Good point, they never said it would be Walking Dead content, I would still play it though.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: Good point, they never said it would be Walking Dead content, I would still play it though.

actually, Garry whitta did say it would be walking dead content.

“You won’t have to wait for season two to play more Walking Dead,”

He said this in an interview on Up at Noon on IGN.:)

I really hope they do release something,and soon:D

• My mistake, it's been to long since I saw that interview, I would bet it would be in the summer, maybe July but who knows.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: My mistake, it's been to long since I saw that interview, I would bet it would be in the summer, maybe July but who knows.

I hope you are right:)

Add Comment