User Avatar Image

If Lily returns...

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 389 users

Would you forgive her for shooting Carley/Doug if she helped the PC?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @That1Guy said: Would you forgive her for shooting Carley/Doug if she helped the PC?

No, but new main character will not know about what she did.

P.S. If I'll not forgive her, it's not means that I hate her, and want to kill her. I love her, she's a great character for this universe.

• No. I would appreciate the assistance, but no good deed will ever redeem her in my eyes, for as long as my PC's exist.

• @Mornai said: No. I would appreciate the assistance, but no good deed will ever redeem her in my eyes, for as long as my PC's exist.

Ditto

• Yeah I'd forgive her she was not mentally stable and needs to at least be given a second chance because everybody deserves it

• I wouldn't say I'd necessarily forgive the action itself, but her as a person, yes. I believe she was under great stress and was not in her right mind when she did what she did. You have to consider the world they're living in - her act didn't occur in a vacuum (isolated from everything else happening). It was influenced by the world around her, the vicious, death-filled world they've all learned to live in. Some have adapted better than others, and I'd argue that Lilly adapted in her own way, making her more fit to stay alive, but less fit to blend in with others.

In short, I'd love to see Lilly come back, and would not hold her past against her.

• No forgiveness from me. The senator's family would probably never forgive Lee for his murder, just like I can't forgive Lilly for killing Carley. Then again, since it was my friend that got killed, I'm biased. Lilly has to find forgiveness from somewhere else.

• I will not blame her but not forgive...
    I let her on the RV but I'm not going to accept her apology anymore than Lilly would accept Kenny's

• I would appreciate her help, and yeah, I'd be glad to see her back I suppose. I would not forgive her for her actions, however. I wouldn't want to kill her, but I wouldn't be able to trust her in the group and I'd leave her. Either that or be EXTREMELY paranoid and cautious if she did magically come back. I don't like her as a person but she was an excellent character. It's hard to say how I'd react to seeing her again. I'd want revenge for Carley, but I wouldn't want to kill her. So... yeah, no forgiveness, sorry Lilly. I don't care where you are as long as it's not with my PC or Clemmy!

• @Mark$man said: I would appreciate her help, and yeah, I'd be glad to see her back I suppose. I would not forgive her for her actions, however. I wouldn't want to kill her, but I wouldn't be able to trust her in the group and I'd leave her. Either that or be EXTREMELY paranoid and cautious if she did magically come back. I don't like her as a person but she was an excellent character. It's hard to say how I'd react to seeing her again. I'd want revenge for Carley, but I wouldn't want to kill her. So... yeah, no forgiveness, sorry Lilly. I don't care where you are as long as it's not with my PC or Clemmy!

Oh nice, don't have to write a text myself, that pretty much speaks for my opinion too. Maybe except for that I would kill her, at least that's what I keep telling me, if she was sorry, I probably wouldn't. Trusting her? No way, not after what she's done. If I was to choose wether or not to let her stay with the group, I wouldn't let her, not taking any chances there. On the other hand the new PC wouldn't know her, and I'd be acting in-character so hopefully Clem would be around telling people what Lilly has done. /edit ah, well shit... I ended up writing a text.

• I would forgive her she wasn't in the right state of mind so I might have problems with trusting her at first but I think other than that it would work out

Add Comment