User Avatar Image

Lilly or Clementine

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 551 users

I see that some people really love Lilly and would rather die for her than for Clem so here's the scenario :
Let's say that you get the option of going with Lilly and later she gets grabbed by 10 walkers and Clem gets grabbed by 3 walkers who you would save Lilly or Clem
If you save Lilly , Clementine dies and she demands to know why did you save her over Clem and here are the options
1 You are my new reason to live
2 Clementine isn't important
3 She was a burden
And after you choose one of those options Lilly is still not satisfied and Lee says something like " by staying with you , you made me realize that Clem is just another mouth to feed " and that he should of just left her alone from the beggining and that he really loves Lilly and that being with her he is much than with Clem .
Or if you save Clem Lilly dies and both of them decide to go on their own path
So you would guys save Clem over Lilly or decide that Lilly is much important than Clem .
Edit : when i said both of them decide to go on their own path i meant both of them stay together as a team and find a save heaven

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.

I like Lilly but not over Clem or Ben or kat or Ben

• @master psychic said: I see that some people really love Lilly and would rather die for her than for Clem so here's the scenario :
    Let's say that you get the option of going with Lilly and later she gets grabbed by 10 walkers and Clem gets grabbed by 3 walkers who you would save Lilly or Clem
    If you save Lilly , Clementine dies and she demands to know why did you save her over Clem and here are the options
    1 You are my new reason to live
    2 Clementine isn't important
    3 She was a burden
    And after you choose one of those options Lilly is still not satisfied and Lee says something like " by staying with you , you made me realize that Clem is just another mouth to feed " and that he should of just left her alone from the beggining and that he really loves Lilly and that being with her he is much than with Clem .
    Or if you save Clem Lilly dies and both of them decide to go on their own path
    So you would guys save Clem over Lilly or decide that Lilly is much important than Clem .
    Edit : when i said both of them decide to go on their own path i meant both of them stay together as a team and find a save heaven

This is why a strong friendship exists between my Lee and Lilly. It's not an "every man for himself" situation but rather one where the bonds of friendship prevail and we take risks, even great personal risks, for one another.

In the situation you describe, the adults would save the child. I would try to save Clem knowing that Lilly would have it no other way and the same goes for me if the situation was reversed. I would not be surprised if Lilly fired upon the walkers attacking Clem rather than fend off the ones attacking her. Heroic yes but I've seen her in action saving my hide on several occasions and I think she would be even more aggressive in protecting Clem.

• If you pick Lilly your a monster... so Clementine

• @Rock114 said: I'd save Clem every time. Actually, no, I wouldn't, because I'd never be in that position because I'd choose to stay with Kenny in the first place. Even though I know what happens in Savannah. I can't go with Lilly after she murdered one of my best friends.

Same here.

On Hershels' farm, i saved Shaun because i decided that he(as an adult) would be more useful to have around than the seemingly incompetent Duck. We don't have the time to wait for kids to grow into adults anymore so we need all the adults we can get, i figured.

Regarding this decision, however... my choice changed. I would save Clementine not because i favor her, but because she has proven that she is more useful and trustworthy than Lilly. She will be the least likely candidate in a group to backstab you(Lilly being one of the number one suspects) and knows how to handle a gun. Her small size also occasionally allows her to save lives when an adult can not.

• I love Lilly but there's no way I'm going to save her over Clementine. Like someone said earlier in the thread I'd even save Ben over Lilly (Although that's only because I like Ben).

• Heh, I guess I'm a monster, because I'd save Lilly over anyone else in the entire game. Anyone.

• Let me get this through, I, Hate, Lilly, maybe as much as Jaded X Gamer did, so my answer is so easy I could do it in my sleep.

• I added the poll . Now vote , Lilly or Clementine .

• Hmm innocent and friendly Clem, or psycho murderer bitch... I can only save one you say?

This is a hard one for me.

Add Comment